Chapter 9

Zayn

     Why the fu*k is she still single! Its just so frustrating, I mean she is just so beautiful! I really like her already even though we just met.

After showing her The London eye we both visited numerous different places which she liked, of course she would after all I was with her.

I even paid for our lunch it felt as if we were on date but no we weren't. Lastly I decided to take her to this unknown secret place which I explored a few months ago. It was best time now to visit because the sun was setting.

The place was a bit far away from my house. The view there is just beyond perfection and description. Its a place where you can see beauty of a nature.

It is a type of a garden. Each flower, each plant has its own way of capturing your soul. Each blade of grass, each tree somehow knows how to co-ordinate with others to form a picturesque scenery that no architect or designer could ever copy. No best selling novels or noble prize winner could possibly put its miraculous beauty into words. One actually has to be there to feel the magic it does to me, and it still does until today.

"Where are we going now?" Evelyn asked with so much enthusiasm I doubt this girl ever feels tired when it comes to travelling. She is like this ball of energy.

"Aren't you tired after exploring and visiting so many places?"I questioned keeping my gaze on the road.

"No! Not when it comes to travelling beautiful places, it actually gives me energy," she smiled.

"Well I am taking you to this secret garden which I discovered few months back. I love to stay there and no one knows about that place because I've never seen a single person there. Its a peaceful place. You'll love it."

"Sounds pretty amazing."

"It is."

We reached at the parking lot of my house and I parked my car.

"We were supposed to go somewhere at a secret garden or whatever that place is, then why are we here at your house to be specific your parking lot?" she frowned.

"We will go walking, its just ten minutes away from here besides we will get to know each other more." I answered getting off my seat and towards the other side of car to open the door for her. The truth was I wasn't ready to let her go just yet.

"Oh alright." We both started walking towards the direction of this secret garden. Although it was a summer time the whether becomes chilled at evening and night. I saw Evelyn was folding her arms around her tightly and was shivering a bit because of the cold breeze. I quickly took off my jacket which was in my car and I wore as I was knowing its going to be cold.

"Take it." I handed her the jacket.

"Err.. no I am fine I guess you should keep it"

"You sure?"I asked.

"Umm.. yeah."

After 5 minutes of walking we arrived at this beautiful garden and her mouth was parted in dibelief. "Z-Zayn! among all the places you showed me this is the most beautiful."

"You like it?" I asked walking after her.

"I loved it!"

"Wow what a beautiful view of sunset." she gasped

I wasnt looking at the view instead I was just starring at her. Her eyes were sparkling so bright. I am so happy to be with her today.

"Zayn!" she waved her hand to pull me out of my thoughts.

"Y-ya."

"Why were you starring at me?" she asked placing her hands on her hips.

"Uhh I.. was just enjoying the beauty standing right beside me." I smiled

"Oh" she blushed and walked towards one of the tree. I was just standing on my position keeping my gaze on her. I saw her keeping her bag and camera on the ground and looking up at the tree. What was she upto? She went near to the tree which was a bit taller and placed her both the hands on the tree trunk. I quickly ran where she was knowing what she is about to do.

"Evelyn! what are you doing?" I questioned standing beside her.

"I just want to climb and see the view from the top." she smiled

"No! you are not doing this you may hurt yourself or you may fall." I warned

"No I want to! I know how to climb dont worry." she wrapped her foot and arms on either side of the tree and hoist herself up. She knows how to climb this girl is unbelievable. She was going higher and higher. I was afraid that she might fall.

"Zayn the view is more beautiful from the top!" she shouted

"Evelyn come down please." I shouted back

"Okay!" she slowly started coming down. I was standing there to catch her in case she falls.

"Zayn!" before I can save her she fell flat on the ground with a loud thud.

"Oh My God! Evelyn are you okay?" I rushed towards her and saw blood running from her elbows and knees.

"I told you it is dangerous you may fall but still you decided to climb." I took her elbows which was bleeding.

"I .. saw a spider so.. I lost my balance.. but I umm I am fine." she smiled weakly.

"Spider! seriously Evelyn you are scared of that little animal? You know you could've hurt yourself more because of that spider. I told you-"

"Ouch!" she tired to stand up but fell on her bums.

"I am sorry I cant stand up I guess I broke my leg."  she whispered

"C'mon I will help you." I put her camera inside her bag and hung it over my back. I than gave her my hand for a support to stand up which she gladly took and stood up on one feet.

"It hurts!" she cried looking over her elbows and knees which were still bleeding.

"We need to reach home as soon as possible." I kept my one hand on her waist while her hand which was not hurt on my shoulders so she can manage her weight. We were so close her height was a bit shorter than mine. I can smell her hair which smelled so good. We slowly started walking towards my house and after 10 minutes we reached. I quickly removed the keys from my pocket with my free hands while holding her with the other and opened the door.

"Sit here dont move." I warned her letting her sit on the sofa while I went to search for first-aid kit.

After doing her aid we both were sitting quitely on the sofa."Thank you!" she continued "for showing me all the beautiful places which I definitely missed and for this too." she pointed towards her wounds.

"No problem. Next time dont climb a tree coz there are numerous tiny animals that live on the tree! we both laughed.

"I think I should leave now!" she nervously licked her lower lip and stood up.

"No not now!" I stood up holding her wrist and leaving it immediately.

"I mean.. we havent done the dinner yet. I am gonna make some now for two of us please stay for a while and I will drop you after that."

"Okay. Thank you." she sat back on the sofa and I quickly went in the kitchen to make some dinner while I heard my name being called!

"Zayn!" She shouted from the living room.

"Yes!" I ran towards living room.

"How about we order some pizzas? I mean if you don't mind-

"That's actually great idea!" I took out my phone and quickly ordered some pizzas.

___________________________________