Chapter 26

Evelyn

This is it! He is leaving today. I woke up early today. It was just five-thirty in the morning and I was pacing back and forth in my living room. Zayn and Niall both were asleep and I hope I don't wake them up.

Should I say him my feelings?

What if he doesn't like me?

What if he just wants me as his friend?

But I don't know when we will meet again and maybe this could be the last time we are meeting? I shook my head furiously. My stupid brain what am I thinking!

If I want his friendship I need to suppress my feelings and keep going the way he wants it to be.

No no no I better tell him what I feel because I have no idea where I might be tomorrow. He would be in one corner of the world while I will be on the other corner. I guess I am not made for a relationship?

"Urgh!" I groaned why I have to meet Zayn? I was doing all fine before I saw him. I never felt like this ever! I am so messed up. My brain is going to explode.

What if I am going insane or mental? Wait they both mean the same thing right? Okay definitely I am going insane. I need a walk to clear my mind and with Zayn sleeping in the same house as me I can't think straight.

I tip-toed in my room not to wake him up and quickly grabbed a jeans and a hoodie from my closet. I glanced one more time towards Zayn who looked like an Angel while sleeping and before I change my mind and sleep beside him I hurried out of the room closing the door silently.

Where am I going to change? Oh wait kitchen would do. Who cares its my home I can change any where. I changed into jeans and shrugged on the hoodie. Wearing shorts early in the morning for a walk in this cold weather is a big no-no.

I combined my figures into my hair and then tied a bun on top of my head. Thank God I brushed my teeth.

What was I thinking of having a walk early in the morning in just jeans and a hoodie on top of my t-shirt? I was freezing and hell anyone can notice how I was shivering, by the way people were giving me weird glances I was sure they are thinking I am mental who escaped from asylum.

Putting my hands into the pockets of my hoodie I started walking real fast more like jogging. I sat on one of the benches near a meadow lake which was just few blocks away from my house. It was calm and peaceful. Some people were sitting and some were walking around the lake. I can think straight now.

What am I going to do of myself? I inwardly groaned not to catch more attention than I was having right now because of my freezing and shaking body.

Should I tell him my feelings tonight?

Yes?

No?

Yes!

I shook my head. I will tell him what I feel tonight might as well risk it all. So it is final now the thing is how the hell I am going to tell him?

'Hey Zayn I like you!' Definitely not going to work.

'Zayn I don't know how but I fell for you and I like you' that won't sound too bad I guess!

'Okay Zayn I want to tell you something, I know its soon and you might not feel the same but I want you to know that I like you.' Ahh that would be great! Jesus please give me enough strength to say my feelings to him without messing up. It's not like I have experience in this department. Hell I never even thought about how will I fell my feelings to a guy I like. Just great Evelyn.