Chapter 32

Evelyn

"Thank you so much Leon!" I leaned on the head board of the comfy bed patting my stomach. Ah I am so full. Leon brought me a breakfast after I took my time taking shower and admiring room. Though the view from the balcony was my favourite sight. I wonder how much it would have cost Thomas to book this room. I mean it looks so lavish!

"I am glad you like it Evelyn. Now tell me what would you like to do." Leon has become more friendly to me and I was seriously thankful for having someone like him with me in this unknown country. I am definitely going to take the best photographs for Thomas, after all he did all these arrangements for me he deserves the best photographs.

"What would you suggest?"

"I suggest we start visiting the places tomorrow, you must be tired," he suggested.

"I was thinking the same thing. How many days would it take to see all the beautiful places here?" I was tired and as much as I would love to stay here and explore more about this place I wanted to go back and see where the hell Zayn is? That reminds me to ask for the WiFi password here after all its free!

"It would take around three to four days if you are in hurry to go back." I nodded.

"Leon I don't know the password for WiFi here, do you?" I asked unsure if he knew.

"No but I will send someone who will give you the password. Well this hotel is kinda my second home."

"Thank you"

"Evelyn, here," he handed me a phone and I frowned taking it. I do have my own phone why was he giving me another?

"I already saved my number in it and it will help you communicate while we aren't together. Sir told me to give it to you, so you won't get lost here and can call me whenever you are in trouble," he stated.

"Oh okay but seriously I have been to many unknown places before that's too without a guide." I checked the phone and there was only one contact: Leon. Great! I don't know why Thomas is giving me all these facilities here, its not like my first trip!

"You can call me anytime."

"Where do you stay?"

"Nearby with my Grandma," he smiled. I saw the look of adoration he have for his Grandma. I wonder what my family would be doing? Do they even miss me or probably thought I died years ago. I shook my head getting rid of those thoughts. Don't want to look back.

"Okay. So how old are you?"

"Twenty-Six," whoa! He looks younger than me!

"So got any girlfriend?" I teased and he blushed which made me laugh.

"Yes she is cool though. We are together from last two years and I was thinking of proposing her but couldn't find the courage to do so." he said nervously.

"Yeah you definitely should and if you need my help I am here. I won't be leaving unless you propose her!"

"Oh then I guess I will require your help!"

"Sure."

"Have some rest, now I will send someone for the password. Bye Evelyn."

"Bye Leon." I waved from the bed not bothering to sit up. He walked out the room and closed the door behind him. Soon after few minutes there was a knock on the door. I stood up with much difficulty and opened the door.

"Ma'am I am sorry to inform you but our WiFi is down from last few hours. I am sorry for inconvenience but we are working on it and probably will be fixed before night." I huffed but shook my head saying,"Okay," and slammed the door shut.

Great what am I going to do now? There is only one thing which will help me: sleep. I lay down on the soft double bed and closed my eyes. Why did he booked double bed instead of single bed?

***

I woke up to a constant knocking on my door, what does people want from me can't I sleep peacefully for an hour or so? I stood up and opened the door wearing a scowl on my face. I know I looked like a psycho right now because of my hair and red eyes with an irritated look plastered on my face. But hey I have just traveled for hours! Who wouldn't want to sleep without any disturbance after a tiring plane ride.

"Sorry ma'am for the disturbance but the WiFi started working from last three hours and here is the password," he hesitantly handed me a paper with the password written in it and gave me a nervous smile when I looked up.

"Okay, Thank you." I nodded and he said,"Dinner is served at the dinning hall which is just opposite to the elevators on the ground floor," with that he turned around and closed the door. Wow did I just skipped lunch? I am not even hungry.

I let out a loud sigh and made my way towards the bathroom after placing the paper on the bed. I washed my face and stared at my reflection for five minutes before going back to room walking towards my laptop bag I pulled out my laptop and my phone putting it on the bed. I switched on my phone and laptop keeping it on the bed, I read the code and entered it in my phone connecting with WiFi. My phone was blowing up in my hand. I entered the same code in my laptop connecting it as well.

I checked my phone and there were like around fifteen messages from Zayn. I was about to open when a noise of someone calling me on Skype made my attention turn towards my laptop. It was a video call from Zayn? I looked at the time it was nine pm here. Did I really slept that much? I quickly answered his call pulling my laptop onto my lap. The screen lit up with a frustrated looking zayn.

"Eves! I was trying to reach you from last three hours plus the WiFi wasn't working either before. What are you doing in Germany and tell me where are you staying in which hotel?" he said everything in one breath. Ha! Even my WiFi or you can say hotel's WiFi wasn't working either.

"Whoa! calm down. What's wrong and why you looking so frustrated?"

"I will tell you everything first tell me where are you?"

"Well Germany duh," I shrugged.

"I know that Eves which hotel?" oh he meant hotel.

"Its called.. The Royal Bastei Hotel, why?"

"What's your room number?" He rested his chin in his head looking at me or more like at the screen.

"Umm.. Forty-seven." I frowned not knowing why he is asking for my hotel room number all of a sudden.

"Okay I am coming," he said and the screen went black and call ended. What was that? Wait did he just said he is coming?

________________________________

Three exams down three more to go. Yay!
-Ava