Chapter 17

Evelyn

I don't understand why he declined to stay here when I asked him to! Anyways I am happy he is coming and staying the night here. I checked my appearance in the mirror. I was looking like a total freak right now with a loose t-shirt that was quite a big for me, a shorts and my hair was tied in messy bun but hey its not like he haven't seen me like this before.

The door bell rang and I quickly came out of my room and towards the door. I opened it and there he was standing with his hair sticking in every direction but still he was looking stunning. Oh my god things this guy do to me.

I didn't remember how long I was starring at him but every time I see him butterflies erupt in my stomach well not only just butterflies but I guess the whole zoo. My heart beats becomes faster and faster when he smiles or when I hear his voice.

I don't know what is happening to me! But I sure as hell know this isn't love its just an attraction.

"Evie! Are you there?" I heard Zayn's voice while he was waving his hands over my eyes pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Oh hey.. Sorry come inside." I quickly shook my head embarrassed.

We both made our way toward the living room after closing the door. He was still in his suit without his coat which was with me. Looking at him I can say that he is a bit pissed off.

"Well didn't got any place to stay tonight?" I teased wiggling my eyebrows trying to make him feel better.

"Oh yeah but thanks." He laughed looking at the ground and I can see him blushing. Oh my god blushing Zayn!

"So umm its pretty late let's go to bed." I said and realised what I just did.

"I mean let's sleep. Wait what!" My eyes bulged out of my sockets.

"You know you are so cute." He smiled and leaned in so close to my lips and for a moment I thought he was going to kiss me on the lips but than he peaked on my cheek.

"Where would you like to sleep?" I asked after showing him both the rooms.

"Wherever you would like me to." He replied casually.

"Okay so you can take my room and I will sleep at prim's room tonight." I smiled. My room was more tidy and clean compared to prim's.

"Why aren't you sleeping in your own room?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Well its quite clean compared to prim's and I am sure you'll sleep really well in my bed." I smiled and winked. I just winked at him! Why am I making a fool of myself!

"Did you just winked at me?" He questioned with a slight smile on his face.

"Umm it was .. I didn't mean to wink. I mean I-" he placed his hand on my mouth shutting me.

"I like it when you wink cause I saw you when you winked at prim. You know you are amazing." He whispered brushing our nose still keeping his hand on my mouth.

We both stared at each others eyes for god knows how long before he took away his hands off my mouth. I blushed and went inside my room to take my phone.

"Have nice sleep Zayn." I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him on cheek.

"Night Evie!" He hugged.

I turned around and as I was about to enter prim's room Zayn called me.

"Yes!" I saw him standing with a questioning look in his face.

"You want something." I walked towards his direction and stood in front of him.

"Yeah! You know if you have any clothes of harry in prim's room I need them cause I am not comfortable in this." He made a face pointing out his outfit which was really uncomfortable to sleep with.

"Oh yeah I don't know if there is any clothes of harry here but I guess you can wear Liam's."

Zayn

Liam's clothes are here! Oh yeah he stays here most of the time so its obvious I mentally slapped myself. I felt a pang of jealousy knowing liam spends most of his time with Evie.

"Zayn is this okay?" She called showing me some clothes. I was zoned out that I didn't even knew she went inside her room and I was still standing at the door.

"Oh yeah it will be fine. Thanks." I smiled entering the room and taking the clothes from her hands.

"Okay!" She smiled and went out of the room closing the door afterwards.

I changed the clothes which I can say was pretty much comfortable and same as my size. I took out my phone keeping it on the table and I lay down on the bed. I can feel Evelyn's scent in her room which was soothing.

I heard a loud scream coming from the room next to me and I quickly knew to whom that scream belongs to- Evelyn. I shoot up from the bed quickly running towards her room.

I opened the door and found her jumping on the bed with panic. I frowned at her and as soon as she knew I was there she starred at me.

"Umm .. Hey!" She said casually waving her hand at me still standing on the bed like as if she were not screaming a minutes before.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked holding the door handle with a frown.

"Yeah yeah. I am fine I guess." She whispered shrugging and gazing towards the ground and other door which I suppose is of bathroom.

"Hey! Tell me." I ordered motioning towards the bed she was standing.

"There was .. You know a ss-spider!" She stuttered.

"C'mon here." I laughed and patted the place beside me for her to sit.

She slowly sat beside me while keeping her eyes on the ground and bathroom door. I know the fear she has for spiders. I smiled remembering the incident when she fell cause of a spider.

"I don't find anything funny right now when a huge spider is willing to kill me or swallow me alive." She said still not looking at me.

"Spider's don't swallow people alive!" I chuckled.

"That's not funny if you can't help at least don't make fun of me and my fear about spider's." She said seriously.

"Oh Evelyn! He won't do anything to you okay." I promised taking her hand in mine.

She nodded looking at me her eyes showing the fear clearly.

"Hey! He will do nothing trust me." I said and she nodded.

"Wait I'll just go and check if there is spider." I said and was trying to stand up but she gripped my arm tight.

"No! You can't go there okay! What if he kill you." She yelled.

"God Evelyn it's just a spider not a Dinosaur!" I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"No you are going nowhere that's final." She said gripping my arms tighter.

"Okay okay. I won't go anywhere." I assured her.

"Hmm" she hummed and leaned on my chest. This feeling is the best feeling ever.

"Evelyn do you want me to switch off the lights?" I whispered.

I looked at her when she didn't replied and she was already asleep on my chest. I smiled starring at her beautiful and peaceful face with a slight frown. I kissed her forehead and reached out to switch off the lights.

I managed to lie down on bed without disturbing her sleep while still keeping her head on my chest. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and went into a deep slumber.

_____________________________________