Chapter 25

Evelyn

The next few days went passed quickly with zayn and Niall. They asked me if they can stay with me and I was more than happy that I won't be all alone again. I showed them few places around and I even saw Zayn's new art gallery which wasn't so far away from my house.

Zayn was the most handsome, loving and caring person I've ever met but knowing that he won't be with me for long I felt disappointed. I didn't know how and when but I slowly fell for him. Since we kissed the first time I started feeling like we know each other more, even before we met.

I was still thinking about the nightmare I had few days ago though that was the first and last. I requested Zayn to sleep with me and he happily obliged.

Niall on the other hand stayed at prim's room and was so whiny when it came to his food. I love how happy he always is. He don't leave a single chance to tease Zayn and I have to keep from laughing looking at two of them fighting like a kids.

Zayn will be leaving tomorrow night and I don't know what I'd do without him. I truly love him and I know how badly I am going to miss him. I wonder does he love me too? Or like me at least?

Maybe I'll visit another country for a while to distract myself from this whole love thing.

Zayn was currently out for some paperwork about his art gallery while I and Niall was watching some movie he wanted to see. I slowly stood up from the couch and made my way towards my bed room and in the balcony. The moon and stars were already out.

I smiled remembering our first kiss here. It was the best feeling one could ever have. The wind was cold and I shivered a little and wrapped both my hands around me to keep me warm.

I looked up at the beautiful moon and stars and closed my eyes smiling to myself thinking about zayn.

Suddenly a picture came to my vision but I opened my eyes before I get a chance to see who's picture it was. I frowned. What is happening? The only thing that keeps me sane is Zayn. I shook my head thinking I am just hallucinating things.

I still can't believe about all those pictures and paintings. Maybe that was the way we were supposed to meet. Maybe the fate have its own way for us to meet.

There was so much going on and I don't have a single clue but I'll find out what's it. I want to know why only Zayn makes me feel this way? I want to know about that nightmare! I was so lost in my own thoughts I didn't knew there was something warm sticking to my back. I then realised two arms that were wrapped around me from behind.

I shrieked jumping when two arms held me turning me around. My eyes were wide but soon I relaxed when I saw Zayn.

"You scared the living hell out of me" I let out the breath I was holding. Phew! Thank God I am still alive. I felt my heart still throbbing.

"Sorry!" He grinned. I am sure he is controlling his laugh.

"Why are you standing in here, its cold." He said pulling me towards his chest wrapping his arms tighter.

"Nothing was just watching the stars" I shrugged placing my hands on his chest. This was awkward. I mean we are friends right? At least for him. I like him but don't know about him.

"C'mon in." He tugged me inside the room with him and closed the door.

"So?" I sat on the bed covering myself with a blanket while he sat at the edge of the bed.

"So?" He raised his eyebrows.

"You're leaving tomorrow." I tried not to show the sadness but failed miserably.

"Yeah." He stared at me and I saw a little bit if sadness in his eyes.

"Okay." I decided to drop the subject just because my emotions are always at the edge when I am with Zayn.

"Let's go to sleep?" I asked at the same time a yawn escaped my lips.

"Yes! I'll just change." He smiled and went into the bathroom. It's funny how it feels like we are in relationship. I smiled at the thought of Zayn being my boyfriend and lay on my back.

I instantly fell asleep the last thing I know was something warm around my waste and moved closer to the source of warmth my back hitting a hard chest. It felt so good.

"Goodnight Eves."

_______________________________
Unedited so there might be a lots of mistakes.
-Ava