Chapter 11

Evelyn

Why do I feel so much pain? Why am I crying from last three hours? Why am I missing zayn so much that it hurts like hell? What is this? What is happening to me? God please give me the answers.

These stupid tears are not ready to stop and people are starring at me like I have lost my loved once or close once! I haven't cried this much in my whole life and here I am sitting in a flight full of people and flight attendants starring out of the window of plane while crying like a kid!

I closed my eyes and tilted my head towards the window and thought about all the times I spent with zayn while tears still Rolling down my cheeks. I am sure I am looking like a shit right now.

I miss him so much that it hurts! I miss his voice calling my name! I miss How he always felt nervous around me. I miss How he cared for me the day I fell from the tree. I miss his scent. I miss his hug. It feels like we are never gonna meet again.

I cried myself to sleep thinking about our first encounter and all the beautiful moments we shared together.

When I arrived at the airport I quickly went to one of the washrooms to fix up the mess I've made of myself before Liam and Louis come to know about it. I entered the washroom and saw myself in the mirror.

What a mess! I quickly washed my face dried it and applied light make up from my bag. I then brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail. I looked at myself in the mirror and relaxed. My eyes were still red. I took a deep breath and made my way out of the washroom.

I took my luggage and went towards the exit. I was searching for two familiar faces but I found none. Where did they go?

"EVIE!!!" Louis screamed and hugged me suddenly scaring the hell out of me.

"What a nice way to greet someone!" I said sarcastically.

"Hey I haven't seen you like from ages!" He explained.

"Hey how are you Leeyum!" I hugged liam ignoring Louis.

"I am great evie had fun?" He asked hugging me back.

"Mmmm yeah!" I pulled away and he took my luggage while three of us went towards the parking lot where the car was parked.

"Okay so now I am gonna drive!" Louis announced.

"No!" I and Liam said in unison.

"C'mon let me drive I am not that bad am I love?" Louis asked making an innocent face.

"Yes you are." I shot back making Louis fake cry.

"I am driving that's final." Liam took away the keys from Louis and sat on the drivers seat, Louis beside him on the passenger seat and I on the back seat.

"So how was London?" Louis asked.

I tried my best not to cry. It only reminds me of Zayn!

"Evelyn?" Louis called.

"Huh! Ya it-it was great." I answered shakily.

"You okay love?"

"Umm ya just a bit tired."

"Okay. Wanna grab some burgers to eat at home?" Liam questioned.

"Yes!" Louis answered

"What about you Evie?" Liam asked.

"Ya sure." I smiled.

He paid for some fries and burgers and took away. The rest of the ride was silent.

"Evie? We reached wake up." Liam whispered tapping on my shoulder.

"Oh! We reached?" I don't know how I fell asleep in the car. I searched for the key in my bag and opened the door as we reached to my apartment.

Perfectly Incomplete (Zayn Malik AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara