Chapter 19

Zayn

I quickly brushed my teeth with the spare toothbrush, took a shower and wore Liam's clothes which looked so perfect on me. I took my phone and put it in the jean's pocket making my way towards the kitchen while ruffling my hair in an attempt to dry it.

As soon as I entered into the kitchen the aroma of fried eggs and bacons hit my nostrils. Evelyn was still unaware of my presence and I slowly walked towards her. I was just inches away from her when she turned around and bumped onto me, losing her balance she tripped backwards and I quickly caught her and pulled her close to my chest. Her eyes were wide due our little accident.

"Are you alright?" I asked, our noses brushing slightly when she looked up at me.

She nodded and frowned, "what were you doing here?"

"Nothing, thought you'll be here." I shrugged

"Oh you hungry?" she questioned

"Yes!" I exclaimed and she chuckled.

"Lets have our breakfast yeah?" she starred at me and I nodded.

"Zayn!" she said with a slight smile playing on her lips.

"What?"

"If you wont leave me how are we suppose to have our breakfast?" she giggled and I realised I was still holding her close to me.

"Sorry" I quickly withdrew my hands and scratched the back of my neck feeling embarrassed.

"Wow! Evelyn you really cook amazing food" I complimented when we both completed our breakfast.

"Thank you Zayn." She smiled and stood up taking both the plates and placing it in the basin.

"So what's the plan for today?" she asked as she washed the dishes.

"Umm I- my sentence was interrupted by my phone.

I removed my phone from the pocket and it was Niall. "Say!" I answered the call.

"I hope I didn't interfere anything between you guys." He chuckled from the other end of the line.

I smiled at Evelyn and made my way out of the kitchen passing through her bedroom towards the balcony, "Bro You definitely did interfere." I replied.

"Oh sorry man! I am feeling bored sitting here all alone!"

"What's going in your head huh?"

"How about we hangout together?

"Wha- I snapped my head when I heard my name.

"Yes Evelyn?"

"Umm sorry but is it niall?" she asked and I felt a sting in my heart.

"Yeah why?"

"Umm if you don't mind can I just talk to him for few minutes?" she spoke hesitantly.

"Sure!" I handed her my phone and leaned onto the railing of the balcony. I don't understand why she asked to talk with him? I know they just met like last night but why is she getting closer to him? This jealousy is killing me! I kept starring at her from the corner of my eyes while she was talking with my best mate. Why is she giggling? First I was jealous of Liam and now Niall. I was at least relieved that Liam's got a girlfriend but Niall is still single and so is Evelyn. I shook my head trying to get rid of the explosion of my thoughts and questions.

"Oh Niall you are so sweet, Thank you and see you!" she said with a giggle and handed my phone back.

"Hello Mr.Sweet so will you please let me know what did you say that made you so sweet?" I said sarcastically when Evelyn left me with a smile plastered on her face.

"Aww my best friend is jealous!" he laughed.

"I could only imagine what I would've done to that face of yours if you were in front of me at this moment." I retorted

"I am scared!" he mocked trying to control his laughter

"Will you fucking tell me now what were you guys talking about?" I grunted.

"Uh-huh that's our little secret."

"Oh by the way I am coming over and I probably need time to get ready!" he said

"Coming here? Why?" I asked utterly confused.

"That's for you to find out."

"You know what Niall, Fuck you!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Aww I know how much you love me, Love ya too ma-" I ended the call before he could complete his sentence.

I was so fucking confused and angry on Niall. Why cant he just simply tell me what they talked about? Was that too much to ask for? What if Evelyn started liking him more than me? Wh-

"You will probably get bald at an early age if you keep doing it for another hour." I snapped out of my trance when I heard her voice and realising I was tugging harshly on my hairs! I didn't even noticed when she arrived. She was standing close to me with her elbows resting on the railing of the balcony.

"Oh sorry I didn't noticed." I whispered and looking everywhere but her.

"Umm what did you guys talked about? I mean he said he is coming here did you invited him or he forced you to invite him?" I didn't know I was rambling.

"Hey calm down!" she placed her hand on mine and I stared at her beautiful features.

"I invited him so we can have some fun together as he was bored and lonely in the hotel room." She said starring back at me and I nodded with a slight smile.

"We were talking about you." She said after a few minutes of silence.

"About me?" I raised an eyebrow

"Umm Yeah!" she looked away.

"What about me?" I asked with an amused grin on my face.

"Uh.. Well .. you know nothing important though." She stuttered and my smile widened.

"Nothing?" I chuckled

"Okay I did asked something about you to Niall as I came to know last night that you both are best mates and just out of curiosity no-" I quickly placed my hand on her mouth as she was continuously blabbing without even breathing. I worry a lot about this girl sometimes.

"Take a deep breath okay?" I placed my hands on her shoulders and she nodded.

"Za-" I placed my forefinger on her soft lips.

"Shh" I whispered leaning a bit closer.

She kept starring at me and I did the same. She slowly stood up on her tippy-toes and I leaned down bit more. Our breath fanning each other and nose brushing. I felt her arms slowly wrapping around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer leaving no space in between us. We were close very very close. I love this feeling but it seems like I've already done this before. I leaned more about to connect our lips and Bang!

_______________________________