Chapter 24

Zayn

I was worried and confused at the same time. What just happened? She was in so much pain and somehow I felt the same pain. Why? I couldn't sleep after whatever happened to her. I held her tight not leaving any space in between us. She fell asleep because she felt so week and tired begging me to stay and I was going nowhere. I still don't know what she saw in her dreams. I took a deep breath and saw her beautiful face and kissed her forehead before sleep took over me.

I groaned when I heard someone yelling my name. Niall it was. I decided to ignore the voices and pulled a pillow covering my ears. If he can't sleep why to wake up others.

I felt someone shaking me and decided to wake up. "Fine! I am awake." I snapped throwing away the covers and standing up rubbing my eyes irritated.

I was sitting at the dining table sipping my coffee from time to time. Niall kept asking me about why I was sleeping in Evelyn's room or more like 'with Evelyn'. I simply ignored his questions pretending as if I didn't heard him. Evelyn went to buy some groceries and I was still worried about her.

"Didn't she took a long time?" I asked Niall who was busy shoving chips into his mouth and he shrugged.

"So?" he asked raising his eyebrows. God can he just mind his own business and stop poking his nose everywhere.

"So what?" I rubbed my hand on my forehead irritated.

"Why were you sleeping with her? Wait did you both-"

"No!" my eyes widened did he really thought we both?

"I was sleeping with her because some lazyass took the whole bed." I lied, though it was partially true. He clearly said me last night I can sleep anywhere I want to.

"Oh so it is-"

"Niall just shut up before I throw this hot coffee on you." I stood up from the table walking towards the front door. I can't just sit here, I need to know if she is alright.

"Where are you going?" Can he like for once stop asking me about each and everything I do? Off course No!

"To take some fresh air. If you are done interrogating me Sir Niall, can I go now?" I snapped and turned around when he chuckled.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today."He muttered and I rolled my eyes opening the door and there she was standing with two bags in her hands.

"You are awake?" she asked raising her eyebrows with a slight smile playing on her lips.

"If you are awake how can I sleep, now can I?"I played along smiling.

"Oh how cheeky." She laughed.

"Let her in Lover boy!" Niall yelled and I swear I was going to punch him when Evelyn kissed my cheek.

"Morning!"she smiled and I took the bags from her hands.

"Aww Eve! I missed you so much. Please never leave me alone with this monster again." Niall hugged her and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Oh really? You woke up this monster first." I stood beside eve after keeping the bags in kitchen.

"Okay okay stop you two kids!" Evelyn laughed and I pursed my lips looking up at her. She looked fine now but I need to know what she saw.

"Umm Evelyn, can I talk to you for a minute?" I looked at her and she nodded.

"No! I am hungry eve please make something!" Niall whined and I gave him a look but he was busy looking at Evelyn.

"If you are hungry go make breakfast by yourself. She isn't your maid, come eve." I took her hand while Niall muttered something under his breath. I will handle him afterwards.

Evelyn

"Yes what is it?" I asked zayn who was caressing my cheeks. I know I was scared after last night but I can't let my dreams affect me or Zayn. I can still see the concern in his eyes.

"How are you?" he whispered in a low voice making funny things to my stomach .

"I am good. What you want to talk zayn?" I asked scooting closer to him, the chilled breeze making me shudder. It's like this balcony became our spot, zayn and mine.

"I want to know what happened last night." I looked away from his eyes. I don't want to say him anything because I still don't know who was that person and where was I?

"You have to tell me every single detail Eve."He lifted up my chin so that I was staring into his eyes.

"It was a weird dream." I cleared my throat, how can I not tell him while looking into those beautiful eyes.

"I don't know I was somewhere, and there was a person I couldn't recognize because everything was so blur and when I tried to concentrate on the person's face there was a sudden headache. I woke up because of that headache, it was so painful and won't stop until you hugged me." As much I wanted to hide everything from him I couldn't.

"It's okay. I am here." He wiped my tear that rolled out and I smiled looking up at him.

"Stupid tears." I muttered and he chuckled hugging me.

_____________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter will update soon! Zayn in this story looks like the one in picture above. (Isn't he just cute?)

-Ava