Epilogue

Evelyn

It's been seven months, but my love for him never changed, I love him more and more each day. I know he might have forgot me and moved on with someone else but I can't.

That night when he left me I cried myself to sleep and most of my nights had been the same for months. Everyone started asking me what's wrong but I just change the topic or snap at them if they force me, which I regret later.

I changed.

I decided to hide my pain under my fake smile. It's better to smile than to answer all the questions.

Everyone knows it's because of the breakup but I just assured them that Zayn and I are still friends even thought we haven't even talked to each other after that dreadful night.

Niall is the only person who knows about what happened. He called me everyday and we even Skype each other. Last night he said he is coming here today and I just hoped Zayn would come too.

About my dreams it gets weirder every night. Though I didn't get enough of sleep last few months I was back to normal now. I wonder does Zayn gets these dreams as well.

You know what they say, No matter how much we try and how much we want it, some stories never get their happy ending.

Maybe It was meant to be this way and I was meant to be Perfectly Incomplete forever.

I sighed and stood up with my plate from the dinning table after having my lunch. I didn't feel like eating but I have to. As I was doing dishes my door bell rang. I frowned and then realised it might be Niall.

I dried my hands and walked over to the door, I opened it expecting it to be Niall or Louis but who stood there just made my heart beat faster ten times. What is he doing here? Why would he come after all these months? What does he want?

"Eves." He breathed out looking at me with wide eyes. I melted then and there just hearing his voice and looking at his perfect face.

He took a step forward, I was just glued to my place with a blank expression while staring at him. He cupped my cheeks and placed his forehead on mine.

"Say something please."

"Why are you here Zayn?" I whispered. I know it was rude but he was the one who left me. It took me months to come back to normal for the sake of everyone around me. I can't let them worry over my problems.

"I know you don't love me anymore and probably hate me right now but I am sorry for leaving you Evelyn. I truly am." He took a deep breath before continuing, "I was an ass for leaving you. All these months, each day, hour and minute I spent without you and thinking about how much I hurt you killed me."

He pulled away and I just frowned at him. He then slowly kneeled down on both his knees looking up at me with tears streaming down her beautiful face, "I love you Evelyn woods, please forgive me for what I did. I am sorry for hurting you baby."

I couldn't help but kneel down in front of him pulling him in a tight hug swinging my arms around his neck. He hugged me while I sobbed. My head resting on the crook of his neck.

"W-why did you go?" I stuttered pulling away and looking at his eyes.

"It was a huge mistake. I can't live without you." He kissed me deeply.

"Please forgive me." He stroke my cheeks.

"I don't know if I can forgive you right now but I want you to know that I still love you so much zayn. My love for you never faded."

He smiled at me before kissing me again.

"That's enough for me. I will never leave you again Eves, I love you."

"True love always finds a way back even if it takes days, months or years, you just have to wait for good things in life. Happiness is always going to come back to you. Sadness is temporary so stay strong and never lose hope."

______________________________

The end was really different than I wrote but I can't see my readers crying. Some people always stay Perfectly Incomplete who doesn't have a happy ending but not Evelyn and Zayn :)
-Ava