Chapter 16

Zayn

I know I shouldn't have heard whatever Evelyn and Liam talked about but I couldn't help. I don't know why are they so close although liam has a girlfriend. I even heard that Evelyn started liking someone but who is he? Niall?

No I shook my head thinking about Evelyn and Niall. How can she like him when she met him just a few hours ago, she doesn't even know him properly! I don't know but I don't feel good thinking Evelyn likes someone and that someone is not me!

We both were in her car I was sitting quietly and yawning while she was driving. It was really late and I have no idea where I am going to sleep though I am not going to sleep at Evelyn's place.

What if she is not comfortable with me after all she still thinks I am a stalker. But she likes to be stalked by me! I smiled remembering her words.

"Zayn why are you smiling?" Evelyn's voice brought me out of my chain of thoughts.

"Uh nothing! It was good. I mean everything happened tonight was really good. I got to see you again and my second art gallery will be opening soon." I smiled looking at her although her gaze was fixed on the road.

"Oh yeah it was a great night tonight." She chuckled.

"Yeah!"

She pulled the car at her parking lot when we reached at her apartment. She locked the car and I followed her inside.

"Whoa! Its huge!" I said as I steped in the house.

"Thank you." She smiled.

For about five-ten minutes she showed me her house which was really good and not messy as mine.

"So where are you going to sleep tonight?" She asked as we both settled down on the couch.

"I have no idea where I am going to sleep tonight." I chuckled.

"Oh." She replied.

"Shit!" She cursed placing her hand on her forehead after a few minutes of silence.

"What's wrong?" I frowned.

"Well I just realised I have to stay alone tonight. Oh god I miss liam!" She answered.

"Why are you missing liam?" I asked. Why is she so close to liam? Does she have any feelings for him? Does she likes him?

"Whenever I would be all alone he always comes to stay here and never make me feel alone." She said with a disappointed look. I wish I could stay here or she would ask me to stay with her.

"Oh! Doesn't he have a girlfriend?" I questioned.

"Yes off course he does have Sophia but she understands our relation in fact she is the one who always tell liam to accompany me whenever I am here alone." She smiled.

"Than umm why don't you call him?"

"Nah not tonight he is with Sophia and I don't want to disturb them cause she arrived two days ago and I want them to spend some time together."

"Than what will you do now?" I asked.

"I don't know!" She shrugged and yawned.

"Well I guess I should leave now hope you sleep well tonight." I stood up so did she.

"Good night Evie! See you soon." I hugged her and she hugged me back. Oh if I could only freeze this time. Sometimes I curse myself for being so shy that I couldn't even tell a girl I like to let me stay.

"Good night Zayn!" She smiled weakly and opened the door for me.

I went out of her house smiled at her and turned over my heals. As I was about to walk towards the elevator I heard my name being called.

"Zayn! Zayn! Wait!" I saw Evelyn running towards me.

"Whoa whoa! Slow down." She came running and hugged me. I tried to balance myself but it was too late cause we both fell backwards with a loud thud while Evie on top of me.

"I am sorry! I am such an idiot an-" before she could say anything I placed my finger on her lips.

"Shh you are not an idiot." I smiled

"I am can't you see that?" She chuckled.

"No I can see that you are so beautiful." I grined.

"Shut up!" She slapped my arm and stood up.

"You okay?" I asked after we both stood up.

"Ya!" She said.

"So you need something?"

"No.. yes! I mean can you just stay for a while if you don't mind please?" She stuttered. She was looking so cute right now that I could kiss her.

"I am sorry but its already late and I even have to search for a place to sleep so .. I couldn't." I scratched the back of my neck. I don't know why I said this even though I want to stay with her. I saw the look on her face and my heart ached.

"O-okay No problem! Bye." She said and turned around. I saw until she entered her house and closed the door. I stood there for about ten minutes before I went down on the road.

I don't even have a car and its hard to find a cab here. What am I gonna do at this time at a place I don't even know! Why didn't I stayed at evie's? Fuck me!

I tried calling harry and Niall but they both aren't answering my calls. The only option I got now is Evie but how can I wake her up at this time? What if She is still awake!

I decided to call her after having a little battle with myself whether to call her at this time or not. I quickly removed my cell phone and dialled her number. After almost two rings she answered.

"Zayn?" She said from the other end of line.

"Umm Evie I am so sorry I am calling you at this time but can I stay at your place for tonight?" I stuttered.

"Where are you now? I am coming to pick you up!" She said and I shook my head with a smile.

"Uh no need for that I am not far from your house. I will be there in around ten minutes."

"Okay I am waiting." She said and ended the call. I smiled listening to her words and jogged towards her apartment.

______________________________

Sorry for this short chapter but yeah I have to update for my sister teenagerfrozen and all my amazing reader's. Hope you'll like this chapter. Thank you Love you all xx
-Ava