Gorilla Warfare

"Snowy? What- what just happened?" Luna asked as she looked around the small room panicked until she saw another girl. "Uh hi, I'm Luna. What's your name?"

"I'm Jesse but it doesn't matter. We're not getting out of here." Jesse said and Luna shook her head.

"My team will come for me, they always do and we're not gonna leave you here."

"Your friends can't beat Zoom. No one can."

"Wait...am I on Earth-2?"

"Are you not from Earth-2?"

"No, me and my friends were working on catching Zoom and I no no no no I have to get back, I promised Snowy she would be safe." She said as she thrashed against the chains that were keeping her chained to the ceiling.

"Hey! Fighting doesn't do anything. Believe me, I tried."

"Okay, that's okay. That's okay. My- my friends, one of them is The Flash of Earth-1. And we have two different people from here, from Earth-2, that have been helping us with Zoom, and my girlfriend, Snowy, she's a doctor and my best friend, Cisco is really good with tech and my brother and sister are probably helping so it's gonna be fine. Everything is gonna be fine and we're gonna get out of here. Okay?"

"Look, even if you have people from Earth-2 I don't think-"

"No. They can help, it's this earths Flash and Harrison Wells so-"

"Wait, what? Did you say Harrison Wells?"

"Yeah, he came to our earth and he's been helping us. Why?"

"That's- that's my dad. Is he okay?"

"Yes, yes, he's fine...oh my god he wasn't hiding anything, he was just worried about you and, the more people that know about something the more dangerous it becomes."

"He's okay?"

"Yes, he's safe, on my Earth with my Earths Flash."

"Your earths Flash?" Zoom asked in his demonic voice as he sped in, holding a tablet.

"Um, yes...but you already knew that."

"Your earths Flash is even more pathetic than you." He said before playing a news report of Zoom speeding around Central City with a limp Barry in his grip.

"Oh my god..." She breathed out and he laughed before swiping his thumb across the tablet so it showed footage from S.T.A.R Labs.

"I'm continually amazed by the similarities between our two worlds." Harry said as Cisco typed on the computer.

"You got talking gorillas on your earth too?" Joe asked and Luna furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh, yeah."

"Remind me never to go there."

"Ramon, why would this Grodd abduct Dr.Snow?" Harry asked and Luna immediately started fighting against her restraints.

"No, no, no, no! Let me go!" Luna yelled, tears streaming down her face and Zoom just laughed.

"I don't know. It doesn't make any sense. She was always so nice to him." Cisco said and Luna shook her head furiously.

"Yes! Yes, it does! Please, let me go! I have to help them!"

"He mind controlled two lab technicians to steal chemicals that enhance intelligence. He wants her for something." Joe said and Jesse sent Luna a comforting smile.

"We need to find her." Lenny said and Luna let out a sigh of relief.

"Why are you two here again?" Cisco asked as he turned to Lisa and Lenny.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because your evil speedster took my baby sister to an alternate universe and then a telepathic gorilla kidnaped the woman who has made her happier than I have ever seen her."

"Well, it looks like he left his bachelor pad in the sewers."

"Grodd's a big ass gorilla. He can't just waltz through downtown in the middle of the day without anybody noticing." Joe said and Harry nodded.

"Right, and if there's been sightings, then we might be able to approximate his location." Harry said and Joe nodded.

"I can call CCPD. They can access the tip hotline, send over files of Grodd's recent attacks."

"Good."

"We gotta get her back." Cisco said as he stood up. "We gotta get both of them back."

"We will." Harry said before Zoom turned off the tablet.

"You have cameras in S.T.A.R Labs?" Luna asked, her voice filled with venom.

"I'll be back later." Zoom said before speeding out and Luna thrashed against her restraints again.

"Well, well, well, looks like we have a new pet." An icy and somehow very familiar voice filled the room and Luna looked over to see Caitlin with white hair and a blue outfit.

"Snowy?" Luna asked and Caitlin or...not Caitlin laughed.

"Wow! Haven't heard that name in a long time."

"What?"

"Oh, a few years ago, this sweet, innocent, optimistic, girl was locked up here. She was taken hostage because her brother thought he was some sort of saint. She talked with me and eventually...fell in love with me." She said with a laugh. "I went along with it. Gave the poor girl a little bit of happiness, she had been through a lot but...I didn't really love her. From how broken she was, no one could. Are you the same way?"

"Snowy is nothing like you."

"So you know she's not faking it? You know she doesn't just feel bad for you?"

"Ye- yes. Yes, I do. She would never do that."

"Whatever, you want, to believe." She said with a wicked grin before leaving the room.