Back to Normal

"I really wish we didn't have to keep Jay's helmet around

"I really wish we didn't have to keep Jay's helmet around. I hate this thing." Cisco said as he walked across the room.

"Well..." Barry started but Cisco shook his head.

"Just want to put a dent in it."

"Cisco, did you see Caitlin in your vibe?" Iris asked as Cisco walked over to the chair Luna was sitting in.

"Zoom's got her in his lair. She's scared but she's okay." Cisco said as he knelt down infront of Luna.

"Oh thank god, okay, we need to get her back." Barry said and Joe nodded.

"I know. But without your speed there's no way any of us can get through that breach that Cisco found at the hospital. I just don't-" Joe started but Luna cut him off.

"Then we build something that can. That's what we did for Thawne, we literally built a time machine, I think we can build something to get through that breach."

"Can't do that, Snart, won't work." Harry said as he started packing things into a bag.

"Well, I don't see any of you offering suggestions and-"

"Snart. It won't work."

"Fine. I'm gonna go find someone who might be willing to listen to me instead of shut me down at every corner." She said before storming out.

ringggggggggg

ringggggggggg

ringggggggggg

"You've reached the voicemail of: Leonard Snart, unless you're family don't leave a message at the beep."

"Goddamnit, Lenny! You have a timeship, how hard is it to answer your fucking phone!" Luna nearly screeched as a sob broke free from her throat, jumping when Cisco walked up from seemingly nowhere and hugged her.

"Hey, breathe." Cisco said as she continued sobbing into his shoulder. "We'll get her back."

"Excuse me." A british voice said and they both turned to see a man in a trench coat. "Are you Luna Snart?"

"Who are you?" Luna asked and the man took a deep breath.

"My name is Rip Hunter-"

"Wait, you're Rip, where's Lenny. If you're here then Lenny's back, right?"

"...we need to talk, Miss Snart."