Flash of two worlds

"Please, just let me explain. I mean you no harm." The guy said as I took a step infront of Caitlin.

"How do you know my name?" Barry asked as I glared at the guy.

"I know all your names. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Detective Joe West, Luna Snart..."

"I suggest that explanation happens very quickly." I said, pulling Caitlin further behind me.

"This world is in danger."

"What other words are there?" Barry asked.

"When you created the singularity above Central City, you also created a breach between my world and yours."

"I'm sorry, a breach?"

"Yes, a portal connecting our two earths."

"And what precisely is your concern?" Stein asked.

"A few days ago, you found a dead man named Al Rothstein at the nuclear plant. But then a different Al Rothstein tried to kill you."

"Atom Smasher."

"That man was from my world. If he got through the breach, I suspect there'll be more to follow."

"Okay, so, Jay, how exactly do you know all of this?" Barry asked.

"Where I came from, I was a speedster like you. They called me the flash. Before I arrived on your earth, I was in a fight with a man named Zoom."

"Zoom? I've heard that name before. Atom Smasher, he said Zoom sent him here to kill me."

"So who's Zoom?" I asked.

"He's a speedster like you and me." Jay said, motioning between himself and Barry. "And fast, maybe the fastest of all. But evil. He is an unstoppable demon with the face of death. We were engaged in our fiercest battle ever, racing throughout my city. But I wasn't fast enough to stop him. Zoom had me beaten. He was about to kill me when suddenly there was a blinding light and the sky split open. A breach between my world and yours caused by the singularity. It pulled me in. And I somehow ended up in your world, powerless, unable to return home."

"What do you mean?" Barry asked.

"I lost my speed."

"How?"

"Not entirely sure."

"So, you're stranded from your home...you lost your speed...you want us to help you get home...that sound a bit familiar to anyone else?" I asked.

"So you've been in Central City for six months. Why haven't you come to see us before?" Joe asked.

"I'm in a foreign world here, Detective. I didn't know who you all were. Took me that long to piece it all together. So that's how I know all your names."

"You've been stalking us?" I asked.

"Look, I know how this sounds. The existence of another earth, you, another flash, it all came as an unexpected shock to me too. I just wish there was something I could do to convince you."

"There is. We're gonna...do some tests on you. See if you're telling us the truth. Cause if you're not, this Zoom, he's not gonna be your only enemy." Barry said and Caitlin stepped out from behind me before leading him into the medbay.

"I don't trust this." I said with my arms crossed. "You guys discuss, I'm not leaving Snowy in there alone with him." I said before walking into the medbay. "No offense, Jay but I don't really feel comfortable leaving her alone with you until we know you are who you say you are."