Grodd lives

S

S.T.A.R Labs, cortex

"I don't understand. I took one day off  and Dr.Wells is an evil speedster and Eddie was kidnapped?" I asked, looking around at everyone.

"Yeah, we've been looking into Dr.Wells for a while but-"

"Wait. You already had your suspicions and no one thought to fill me in?" I asked, cutting Barry off.

"Well...I I asked them not to."

"Why?"

"I wasn't sure we could trust you." Barry said and I tensed up.

"Fine. I guess that's fair." I said, looking at the floor before Iris came in.

"Hi, Barry. Or should I say, The Flash?" Iris asked and I walked out of the room, immediately heading for Saints and Sinners.

Saints and Sinners

"Just a water." I told the bartender as I wrote down lyrics in my notepad.

"Stressed, princess?" Lenny asked from next to me and I sighed.

"No."

"Mmm I would believe you except you're writing and you're here so I'm gonna say you're lying."

"I'm fine, Lenny. I should be getting back to my team anyways there's the whole ugh it doesn't matter I just have to get back."

"You can't avoid me forever."

"I'm not avoiding you. I'm avoiding the conversation you're trying to have and even if I wanted to I really do not have the time to have it right-" I started but was cut off by a flash of lightning before I was tied to a chair next to Eddie. "What the hell? Oh my god I told Barry to check the building!"

"That's probably why he took you." Eddie said and I sighed.

"Where the hell did he go?"

"I don't know."

"Lenny's gonna be so pissed."

"Lenny?"

"My brother. I was in the middle of an a conversation."

"Yeah, I was about to propose to Iris."

"You were about to what?" I asked before the hatch opened and Wells climbed down.

"Don't suppose you brought lunch?"

"Did you know that human beings can survive up to two months without food?" Dr.Wells asked and I sighed.

"Why am I here?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You, you never really fit in with the team did you?" He asked as he started to work on something.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Your hypnosis could go so much farther. You know none of them trust you? You know Caitlin doesn't love you?"

"What do my powers have to do with this? Yes and yes."

"I want you to help me."

"Not a chance in hell."

"See I thought you'd say that." He said before walking over to a cage in the corner and starting to unlock it. "Which is why you two aren't my only hostages." He said, pulling Lenny out of the cage.

"Leave him out of this."

"He'll go home. Safe. As long as you let me train you. Use your hypnosis to get me what I want."

"Don't do it, princess." Lenny said and Wells forced him to the ground before vibrating his hand.

"Wait! Stop!" I yelled and Wells smirked.

"What's it gonna be?" Wells asked.

"Fine. Okay? You can train me just let him go!"

Wells stopped vibrating his hand before shoving Lenny back into the cell and untying me.

"Luna, don't do this." Eddie said as I ran a hand through my hair.

"You will stay with him while I work on this." Wells said before shoving me into the cell with Lenny.

"Are you okay?" I asked, immediately going over to Lenny.

"I'm fine. This what you were busy with?" Lenny asked, motioning around the cell.

"Yeah but he wasn't supposed to take you."

"Well, at least this gives us the chance to talk."

"Len, I have too much going on right now. I am asking you to drop it. I'm fine."

"I'll drop it."

"Thank you."

"For now." He added and I sighed before Wells unlocked the cell and pulled me out.

Now that I have the key. It's time to start with you." Wells said before injecting me with something causing me to pass out.