Versus Zoom

"Okay you guys, I'm here

"Okay you guys, I'm here. You got my location?" Barry asked over the comms as Luna walked into the cortex with a plate of brownies.

"You're good? You don't need to like, stretch or something?" Cisco asked as Luna set the plate of brownies down. "Oooh, girl!"

"No, no, no, I'm good, I'm good. And what? What did Luna do?"

"Why did you immediately assume it was me? I mean you were right but still." Luna said over the comms as Cisco picked up a brownie.

"Yeah, Okay then, Snart."

"Have we not been over the fact that it's weird when you call me Snart cause you call Lenny Snart?"

"Okay you two, enough. Let's take this Tachyon Enhancer out for a test drive." Cisco said and Luna grinned as she picked up a brownie.

"Alright." Barry said before putting on the Tachyon Enhancer. "Ooh yeah. I feel that."

"That is the tachyon device powering up the speed force in your cells like a quick charge battery. How do you feel?" Caitlin asked over the comms as Luna hugged her from behind.

"Different."

"Let's see how long it takes you to get back here. On my count." Cisco said over the comms, Luna's grip on Caitlin tightening as she got more excited. "Three, two, one, go!"

"Eek!" Luna said, Caitlin smiling as they watched the screens.

"Dang, this thing got you cruising."

"How fast does he normally go?" Iris asked as she looked between the three.

"Not this fast." Caitlin said as Luna said "Nowhere near this fast."

"Not even close. Are his vitals okay?" Cisco asked and Caitlin turned to look.

"Yeah, they're perfect."

"Cool. It's like having a pitstop attached to your chest." Iris said before Barry spoke over the comms.

"Guys, I can go faster."

"Do it." Cisco said and Barry did so before speeding into the room causing all the papers to go flying.

"I'm back. What...how long was I gone?"

"Let's put it this way, you just annihilated your old record."

"Yeah, you went four times faster than you have ever been." Caitlin said as Luna picked up the plate of brownies.