Lesbian

A few weeks laterThe warehouse

A few weeks later
The warehouse

"Who is he?" Lenny asked with a smirk as I sat at my desk, tapping my pencil against the blank paper of my sketchbook while I zoned out about Caitlin for what had to be the tenth time today.

"Who is who? What?" I asked, whipping my head around to face him as I snapped back to reality.

"You've been zoning out for weeks, princess. So who is the boy who's captured my baby sister's heart?"

"Oh uh nothing it's no one." I said, smoothing out my dress as I looked down.

"You wanna try that again?"

"Really, Len it's nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Len?"

"What uh-"

"You only call me Len when it's serious."

"It's it's not it really doesn't matter so you might as well drop it because-" I started, standing up and backing into a wall as tears welled in my eyes.

"Stop. Hey, stop. I'm right here. Breathe." Lenny said, pulling me into a hug.

"It doesn't matter." I whispered, burying my head into his chest.

"Shh. Don't think about it. Just breathe."

"I'm gay." I blurted out and my eyes widened before I pulled myself away from him. "I uh I no I didn't I no that's not what I-" I started before breaking out into a sob and slapping my hand over my mouth before turning around. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I said in between sobs before Lenny hugged me from behind. "What what are you doing?" I asked and he tightened his grip.

"Did you think I was going to think any less of you because of who you love?"

"I- what?" I asked, closing my eyes and shaking my head.

He let go and when I opened my eyes he was infront of me.

"This is what dad found in your journal isn't it?" He asked and I crossed my arms before taking a step back and looking at the floor. "I will never hate you. And if I ever see that bastard again you can be damn well sure that he wishes he never found that journal." He said before pulling me into another hug.

"I I don't understand."

"I love you, Luna. Always will."

"I love you too, Lenny." I whispered before hugging back.

"Now," he started, pulling away before smirking and tucking my hair behind my ear, "who's the girl that's stolen your heart?" He asked and I blushed as I smiled uncontrollably and looked at the floor.

"Um it's that um the the doctor we kidnapped um we talked for awhile and I might've let her go but I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. Her name's Caitlin and she-" I got cut off by Lenny laughing. "Oh shut up." I said, lightly hitting his chest.

"I'll make sure she doesn't get hurt whenever we go after the flash, okay?" He asked mockingly and I shook my head as a smile lit up my face.