King Shark

Luna knew she shouldn't have stayed away for so long

She knew her friends needed her but she needed time and they very graciously gave that to her.
The thing was she had no clue what she had missed because she had asked Caitlin not to talk about it so she could have a bit to recollect herself.
But now she was back and she had been filled in.

Jay was dead.
Barry, Cisco, and Harry had gone to Earth-2.
The breaches were sealed.
Jesse had been rescued.
And Harry had tried to steal Barry's speed.

"Look who I found." Luna said as she walked into the cortex with Diggle and Lyla behind her.

"Oh, hey Dig, Lyla. What are you guys doing here?" Barry said as Luna sat down.

"We came to give you a heads up, Barry." Diggle said as Luna started typing on one of the computers, hacking into the cities cameras to see if she could find the threat Diggle and Lyla had told her about on the way in.

"About what?"

"A meta-human who escaped A.R.G.U.S custody, goes by the name King Shark." Lyla said and Barry sighed.

"Yeah, I'm already looking. Cisco, come on." Luna said and Cisco sat down next to her and started typing.

"I thought he was dead." Cisco said and Luna nodded.

"That's what A.R.G.U.S wanted you to believe when they snatched him up but believe me, this half-shark is very much alive and his biological imperative is telling him to do one thing." Diggle said and Luna nodded.

"Yeah, can you guess what that is? It's not like we've already dealt with like 20 other metas who were told to do the exact same thing." She said and Barry sighed.

"Kill me." He said and she nodded.

"Yep."

"We're gonna need a bigger Flash." Cisco said and Luna rolled her eyes.

"Very funny, Cisco, but we can handle this. Harry just didn't give us the chance to last time." She said before going over the comms. "Everyone please get to the cortex, we have a situation." She said, hugging Caitlin when she walked in.

"So how do you know about King Shark?" Barry asked Lyla and Diggle once everyone had been filled in.

"Well, as the new director of A.R.G.U.S, Lyla's job is to clean up Amanda Waller's messes. King Shark was one of the bigger and weirder ones." Diggle said as he walked over to Lyla.

"And it appears under her directives A.R.G.U.S had been monitoring meta-human activity for the past two years." Lyla said and Luna nodded as she wrapped her arm around Caitlin's waist.