Rogue Air

"Help! Down here!" Eddie yelled as I held my head in my hands trying to block out Lenny and Eddie.

"I wish she would just talk to me." Lenny said and I clenched my fists.

"Shut up, Len!" I snapped and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I didn't say anything." He said and I scoffed before the hatch opened and a piercing pain filled my head as Cisco and Joe came in.

"Oh god it's Eddie!"  Joe said as Cisco rushed over to me.

"Why is she holding her head like that?" Cisco asked.

"Because our psycho doctor injected me with something and now it hurts like hell!" I snapped as Cisco helped me up.

"What?" Cisco asked.

"You asked why I was holding my head!"

"No...I didn't."

"Yes you did! I just heard you!"

"Luna, look at me." Cisco said, making me look at him.

"I'm not saying anything. My lips aren't moving." Cisco said but his mouth wasn't moving.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Yeah okay let's get you to Caitlin." Cisco said before leading us into the cortex.

I was trying to walk by myself while everyone worried about Eddie but the pain in my head was pulsing so much I could barely stand.

I leaned against the wall as I tried to catch my breath only to be scooped up bridal style a second later.

"I've got you, princess." Lenny said as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

Lenny set me down on a cot and Caitlin immediately started running tests which meant she was ridiculously close.

I looked pleadingly at Lenny who chuckled before moving so Caitlin couldn't see my face or how much I was blushing.

Caitlin was spouting a bunch of scientific words or maybe she wasn't? I'm not sure but eventually she stepped away from the cot.

"It looks like Dr.Wells injected you with a condensed form of the dark matter and it flooded your cells causing your powers to intensify. There's also some form of paralysis drug but it looks like it has to be activated by something. " Caitlin said and I groaned as everyone's voices rang out in my head at once.

"So what's- ow. What's happening?" I asked, grabbing onto Lenny's arm.

"I think you're hearing our thoughts. Focus on me, just like you would if you were making someone tell you something." Caitlin said and Lenny moved so I could see Caitlin.

"God, I miss Ronnie." Caitlin thought and I quickly looked away.

"You're thinking about someone named Ronnie. You miss him." I said and Cisco shot me a sympathetic smile.

"The bitch had to be thinking about her fiance." Lenny thought and I smiled at his protectiveness.

"Don't call her a bitch." I whispered to Lenny and he rolled his eyes.

"So what about Eddie?" Iris asked and Caitlin started looking him over.

"Your vitals are normal, but you're just a little dehydrated. The IV should help with that but drink some fluids and stay off your feet. Okay, Eddie?" Caitlin asked and Lenny nudged my arm.

"Stop staring." He whispered and a blush lit up my face as I quickly looked away from Caitlin.

"Thanks, Caitlin." Eddie said before Barry walked in.