Who is Harrison Wells?

S.T.A.R Labs, cortex

"Guys, guys, guys, guys, I'm sorry I'm late but look at my hair!" I said with a squeal as I ran into the cortex and spun around only to trip over a chair but Caitlin caught me before I hit the floor

"It looks amazing, Luna." Caitlin said as she helped me up and I tried to hide the blush on my cheeks.

"I got it done yesterday and I really wanted to be here early to show you guys but then I had to run to the mall so I could get something for my sister cause her birthday is coming up." I said as I smoothed out my dress, the grin never leaving my face.

"It does look great, Luna but we have a meta, a shapeshifter." Barry said but he seemed really on edge.

"You okay, Barry?" I asked and Caitlin shot him a look.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. Just having a bad day."

"Well once we deal with the shapeshifter we can go to a karaoke bar or something. Music makes everything better."

"Shapeshifter?" Dr.Wells asked as he came into the room.

"Yeah, I literally saw a grown man like morph into a teenage girl." Barry as I twirled my hair around.

"That's fascinating. Today's physicists have always regarded programmable matter as nothing more than a theory but I guess your shapeshifter proves it can be done."

"Wait so he or she or whatever, this person can actually transform into anyone they touch."

"Yes it appears so. That includes the two of you."

"Dr.Wells is right. If you're touched while you're the flash or...has Cisco named you yet?" Caitlin asked.

"Nope. Speaking of, where is he?" I asked.

"He's helping his brother, he'll be gone for a few days. As I was saying if he touches you while you're the flash or...Star, and he transforms into you, we run the risk of him exposing that Barry Allen and Luna Snart are the people behind the masks."

"Because at this point we don't know if the shapeshifter is capable of absorbing more than just your physical characteristics." Dr.Wells added.

"Star?" I asked and Caitlin turned to me.

"Well, you're always wearing galaxy colors and most of the time, you go out at night so I thought it was fitting." Caitlin said.

"Yeah yeah it sounds great." I said before clearing my throat and reminding myself she was engaged. "You think this shapeshifter could steal Barry's speed and my hypnosis?" I asked and Dr.Wells nodded.

"That would be bad. Got it. Hands off the metahuman." Barry said and I nodded.

"So how do we find this shapeshifter?"

"We, I guess like any problem you just go back to the beginning. In this case, that would mean finding the first person the shapeshifter morphed into when they discovered their powers." Dr.Wells said and I sat down at the computer, cracking my knuckles before I started typing.

"Well, since Cisco's gone now's probably a good time to tell you guys that I do know a little bit about tech. I took care of most of the tech stuff for Lenny and Li when I was helping them so these are all of the cases where the perpetrator pleaded innocent even though they were caught on camera." I said, pulling up a bunch of CCPD case files.

"Look at this. Multiple crimes of this manner all dating back to a month after the particle accelerator exploded." Dr.Wells said, looking over my shoulder at the computer.

"And the first one was?" Barry asked.

"Jacob Fisher. A teller at the federal credit union. Claims he was innocent and framed by his best friend, Hannibal Bates." I said and Barry nodded.

"I'll pass this along to CCPD, see if they can track him down."

"Great, in the meantime I have a birthday present to drop off. Call me if you need anything." I said before walking out of S.T.A.R Labs.

Warehouse

"Li, you home?" I called out as I walked into the warehouse.

"Artsy? What are you doing here?" Mick asked, standing up from his spot on the couch.

"Hey, Mick. I have a birthday present for Li. Is she here?"

"And here I was thinking you were mad at me." Li said from the doorway and I smiled before turning to face her.

"Yeah, because me being mad at you guys always lasts long." I said sarcastically before hugging her and handing her the bag with her present. "Birthday present." I said before Lenny walked into the room.

"Princess, while you're here we should finish our talk from the other day." Lenny said as Li opened her present.

"Actually, my team needs me right now." I said before Li gasped and I turned back to her.

"Sunset, this is beautiful." Li said, looking at the golden necklace with her name engraved into it.

"Here, let me help you put it on." I said and she turned around letting me put it on before my phone started ringing and I sighed. "I swear they have the worst timing. Saints and Sinners tonight at eight, I'm buying." I said before giving Li another hug, giving Lenny a hug, and giving Mick a hug before running out.

S.T.A.R Labs

"Hey guys, what's-" I started but immediately stopped when I saw Barry kissing Caitlin. "Sorry um sorry to interrupt." I said before rushing out.

Luna's apartment

After a few hours of sitting on my couch trying to figure out what the hell just happened there was a knock on my door.

I got up and opened the door to find Caitlin standing outside.

"Snowy, hey! What's up? How are you? What happened with the shapeshifter?" I asked, leading her inside.

"What happened back there is not what it looked like."

"Okay, straight to the point then. If I need to kick Barry's ass I will. I mean, Cisco told me you're engaged. Who kisses an engaged woman?"

"Not Barry. Hannibal Bates shapeshifted into him."

"Oh okay. That makes sense."

"He's locked up in the pipeline."

"Cool. Well, I have to go meet up with my sister at Saints and Sinners for her birthday but I'll see you tomorrow." I said before we left my apartment and headed our separate ways.