Tricksters

S.T.A.R Labs, cortex

"Are you sure your friends are gonna be okay-" I started as we walked into the cortex but was cut off by a flash of lightning before I was shoved against the wall by the flash.

"Wait wait stop!" Caitlin said and all of them looked at her like she was crazy.

"What are you doing here?" The Flash asked me.

"I'm here to help. I'm trying to get a fresh start and Snowy invited me to join you guys."

"I'm sorry, did you just refer to Caitlin as Snowy?" Cisco asked.

"Yeah. Hi, Detective West." I said and Caitlin walked up to The Flash and attempted to get him to let me down.
"Look, I know you have no reason to trust me but please just give me a chance. You can check me for bugs if you want but I promise they aren't there. My siblings made me leave and then I ran into Snowy here and I'm just looking for a fresh start." I said and The Flash loosened his grip slightly. "I never wanted to be a criminal. I just wanted to help my family." I said and The Flash took a step back, letting me get away from the wall.

"Cisco, can you check her for bugs?" The Flash asked and Cisco nodded before grabbing some sort of tech and walking over to me.

"She's clear." Cisco said and The Flash nodded.

"Guys, she's not lying. She was crying when I ran into her okay?" Caitlin asked.

"Well, if we're being technical I ran into you." I said with a small smile which she returned.

"Barry, you've been trying to convince us that Leonard Snart has good so what's so different about his sister?" Caitlin asked and The Flash sighed before pulling his cowl down.

"You get one chance." The Flash said and I smiled.

"Okay um I'm Luna Snart but I guess you all already know that so I know everyone except for you and you." I said, motioning towards The Flash and a guy in a wheelchair.

"I'm Barry and this is Dr.Wells."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Snart but we do have other things to do." Dr.Wells said and I nodded.

"Wait what can you do? I mean how are you gonna help?" Cisco asked.

"Well I know how to fight and from what I can tell Barry is mostly relying on his powers so I could train him in hand to hand combat and I also have powers."

"What are your powers and I'm making you a suit."

"I can basically hypnotize people into telling me anything. I was questioning someone for my brother when the particle accelerator exploded."

"Cool I'm gonna get started on your-"

"No Cisco we need to focus. You can make her suit later." Dr.Wells said before playing a video on the screen.

"Tricked ya. Look who's back. My tricks. My treat. But I'll give you something good to eat. Today's special, a city in ashes. The Trickster proudly welcomes you all to the new disorder." The guy on the screen said and I scoffed before the recording stopped.

"Talking in the third person. That's never a good sign." Cisco said as I crossed my arms.

"You're just mad because he named himself." Caitlin said and I shook my head before walking over to the computers.

"No he didn't. 20 years ago my dad needed a distraction for a job he was pulling. He found this guy." I said, pulling up a picture of the original trickster. "His name is James Jesse but he called himself the trickster." I said before Cisco swatted my hand away from the keyboard.