|Dipper Pines| Trust Me!

A/N: Not really cheating, more like crazy girl think she's a mistress but not really. I couldn't see Dipper cheating then getting back together after a few weeks, sorry :/

Requested By: JCisawesome

Genre: Established Relationship, Cheater!Dipper, A drop of Angst if you squint your eyes, Happy Ending, Profanity

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(N/N): Your Nickname
(Y/S): Your Symbol
(O/N): Other Woman's Name

(Y/N)'s POV

I hummed a familiar melody as I walked into the Mystery Shack, a hop in my step.

"(N/N)!" Mabel squealed as she jumped onto me, almost making both of us fall.

"Hey Mabel!" I cheerily greeted as we hugged each other like starfishes, making both of us giggle.

"Where's Dipper? I wanted to give him something," I took out a small matching pine tree and (Y/S) key chains from my pocket, making Mabel gasp.

"He went to the store with Soos, you can leave it in our room!" she grabbed my hand and pulled me along to the attic.

"I-Isn't this a bit of invasion of privacy?"

"It's fine! It's not like it's your first time going there,"

We reached to the attic and saw the mess of papers on the floor.

"Agh, Dipper..." Mabel clicked her tongue as she started to pick them up.

"Here, let me help." I bent down as I started to pick up the ones closest to me.

"Sorry about this..."

"Don't worry about it, it's not like we're clean after slumber parties," we laughed at the memory.

"Right! Last time Candy was taped to the ceiling while you were sleeping on top of a tree outside,"

"Yeah... I don't even really remember how I got up there..." As I picked up one of the stacks, a small crumpled piece of paper rolled off.

I raised a brow as I grabbed it, flipping it over.

Can't wait to see you tonight, My Romeo~

xoxo (O/N)

My eyes widened at what was written, even the kiss mark on the side.

"Something wrong, (N/N)?" I flinched as I quickly hid it.

"N-No... I just saw some equations and my head started to hurt..." I nervously chuckled. Mabel looked at me oddly, but shrugged it off.

"Well, you're coming to my party tonight, right? Grunkle Stan, Great Uncle Ford, and Dipper promised me we'd sing a song for the opening!" she smiled, clearly excited for tonight.

I pulled a smile and nodded.

"Yep! I can't wait to see it..."

I took a deep breath as I marched over to the Mystery Shack, walking up to the entrance.

"Hey, (N/N)!" Wendy greeted, her eyes widened as she straightened up her posture, "Wow! You look great! What's the occasion?" she complimented, making me a bit bashful.

"T-Thanks, you too...! I just thought I'd put a little more effort tonight..." I answered, feeling a bit self-conscious.

"Well, Dipper's jaw is gonna drop when he sees you," she encouraged with a grin, making me blush.