|Dipper| So Close

Age: 15

Genre: Fluff, Love Triangle, Sequel (When There Was Me And You)

Guide:
"Song Lyrics": the person is singing
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Your Last Name
(N/N): Your Nickname  

Dipper's POV

I ran out of the Northwest Manor and headed straight to (Y/N)'s house.

When I got there, I fixed myself even though there were still dirt on my clothes and rang the doorbell. (Y/N)'s mother answered and seemed taken back.

"D-Dipper! What a surprise! Is there anything I can help you with?" she asked sweetly.

"Good evening, Mrs. (L/N) but I just wanted to see (N-(Y/N)! (Y/N)! I just... wanted to make sure she was okay" I answered and rubbed my arm.

"Oh... well she uh... went straight to bed actually" she explained with an apologetic smile and I frowned a bit.

"Oh... can you tell her that I uh... want to talk to her?" I requested.

"Of course, Dipper" she agreed and I smiled at her.

"Thank you, Mrs. (L/N)" I said and left their porch step. I went around and saw the window to (Y/N)'s room was open.

'It's now or never, Pines' I thought and climbed the nearby tree.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in my room trying to sort my thoughts out; I heard mom and Dipper talking by the door and I froze on the spot. 

Why was he here?!'

'Wasn't he suppose to be at the party?'

'What about Pacifica?' 

'Wait, does he like me?' *SMACK* I hit myself on the forehead.

'No you idiot! Haven't you learned your lesson?! Besides, I don't have any proof!'

'Why is there tapping on my window?!'

"Wait, huh?" I said out loud and saw Dipper on a branch and tapping on my window. "Dipper!" I said and opened my window and let him in.

"Hey (N/N)..." he greeted with a small smile.

"What were you thinking? You could have fallen!" I whispered so that my parents wouldn't hear.

"Don't worry, I've faced monsters worse than a regular tree" he brushed off and I sighed.

'This boy...' I thought and noticed that he's been staring at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked as I cupped my face.

"N-no! I-it's just that... why did you leave the party so soon?" he asked with concern written all over his face and I felt my blood froze.

"...I wasn't just in a party mood..." I excused and he frowned.

"(Y/N)... I know you're lying to me" he said seriously and I flinched a bit.

"It's nothing! I swear!" I said and he rubbed his temples.

"All right... I won't force you to tell me... but at least give me a dance?" he asked reaching out his hand and I blushed at the gesture.

"It's already late Dipstick... besides my room is too small," I said and I saw him grin.

"Then let's dance on your backyard then," he said jumping to my window and onto the tree branch.