|Dipper| When You're Shy and Want to Confess

A/N: Just saw some of the cutest ways to confess and thought 'Why not?'

Age: 16

Genre: Fluff, Shy!Reader

Guide:
(Y/N): Your Name
(N/N): Your Nickname
(S/N): Your Ship Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"Just tell him (N/N)! He absolutely loves you!" Mabel encouraged with starry-eyes.

"...I-I don't know Mabel... What am I gonna say? It's not like I can blurt out 'Hey wanna go out with me?' to him" I said while hugging a pillow closer to me.

"But (Y/N), if you don't say it to him he'll-"

"-Hey guys!" "Gah!" Mabel said startled at Dipper.

"Dipper! Don't you know how to knock?!" she asked angrily making her twin raise a brow.

"It's our room... what's got you so worked up?" he asked making Mabel sigh.

"Fine just forget it... and (Y/N)," she said facing me.

"Y-yes?" I said agitatedly.

"Remember our talk..." she reminded with a wink and skipped away... leaving me and Dipper.

"So what are you two talking about?" he asked.

"H-huh?" I said.

"What did you two talk about? You know... before I came here making Mabel fall off the bed?" he joked making me giggle.

"W-well... she was telling me that I should... c-c-confess..." I mumbled the last part.

"That you should what?" he asked sitting on the bed making me blush.

"C-c-confess!" I said loud enough for him to hear.

"O-oh... who's the lucky guy?" he asked but I noticed something different in his eyes.

Dipper's POV

"C-c-confess!" (Y/N) said with an adorable red face and I felt my stomach fill with fireworks.

"O-oh... who's the lucky guy?" I asked trying to hide how hurt I was but (Y/N) seemed to notice.

"A-are you okay, Dipper?" she asked concerned.

"Y-yeah I'm fine *ahem*" I faked a cough and I smiled at her, "So? Who's this guy you like?" I asked again.

"W-well, you'll know soon enough" she giggled making me blush and look away.

"I-is that so? Welp," I said, standing up from the bed, "I hope he'll treat you right. And if he ever hurt you, don't hesitate to tell me" I said and smashed my fist into my palm making her laugh a bit.

"Thanks, Dipper" she smiled but immediately blushed and hide behind the pillow.

'Dang it! Why is she so adorable?!' I thought, looking away and hid my blushing face/

"C-can I borrow your phone?" she asked timidly. I raised a brow but agreed nonetheless. I gave her my phone and tried to see what she was doing but immediately hid it.

"It's a surprise!" she said with a finger over her lips and a wink. I pouted but smiled and messed her hair.

"Whatever you say, (N/N)" I chuckled and plopped into my bed and re-read the journals.

After a few minutes, she gave me back my phone.

"H-here..." she said while looking down on her feet. I blushed at this and took my phone back.

"T-thanks... what did you do anyway?" I asked scrolling through my phone.

"I-I told you! It's a surprise!" she said grabbing my hand with the phone and we quickly looked at each other with a red face.

"Aah! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll just...gah!" she said running off.

"(Y/N) wait!" I called out but she didn't stop. I lied on my bed looking like a blushing mess and looked at the hand she touched.

'Why is she so cute?!' I thought irritated and blushing at the same time.

"Hey, bro-bro..." I heard Mabel called out by the door.

"Hey, Mabel..." I said sitting up.

"So how did you and (Y/N) go?" she asked sitting on the side of my bed.

"I...I don't know! I asked her what you two were talking about and she said she was gonna confess and then I asked her who he was but she didn't tell me and then she asked for my phone so I gave it to her and then our hands touched and then she... then she ran off" I said plopping back down to my bed.

"Aww don't worry bro-bro... I'm sure everything's gonna be okay..." Mabel reassured and I felt a vibration on the side of my bed and saw that it was my phone.

I opened it up and saw (Y/N)'s face on it with the text "Will you go out with me?" on the top. I blushed at the gesture and felt Mabel yank my phone.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH THAT'S SO ADORABLE!!!!" she squealed while fanning herself and jumping around and I chuckled. I grabbed the phone and clicked "Accept" and heard stutters on the other line.

"Is this what you were doing?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"Y-y-yes actually... I-I didn't think you would answer!" (Y/N) stuttered making me laugh a bit.

"Of course I'd answer... I've liked you for a while" I confessed with a red face and heard Mabel squeal

'Get out!' I mouthed to her but she shook her head and leaned to my phone making me roll my eyes.

"R-really?! I...I like you too D-dipper!" (Y/N) confessed making Mabel squeal again and I grabbed a pillow and put it over her head.

"There you go!" I heard Grunkle Stan's voice.

"Grunkle Stan?!" I called.

"Hey kid, you better take care of this one... she's a keeper!" he said.

"O-ow! Stan!" (Y/N) said making me guess he gave her a noogie.

"Nicely done Dipper! She'll be a great addition to the family!" Grunkle Ford's voice said and Mabel ran downstairs.

"OH, MY STARS (Y/N) YOU DID IT!!!" Mabel's voice echoed in the hallway and also on the phone and I heard (Y/N)'s giggling through the phone.

"I guess you didn't run far off, huh?" I smirked and walked my way out of the attic.

"W-well... I-I didn't know what to do!" (Y/N) explained and saw her all-red as Mabel was hugging her while Grunkle Stan, Grunkle Ford, Soos, and Wendy congratulated her.

"Look (Y/N)! Your boyfriend decided to go downstairs" Wendy teased nudging (Y/N) lightly and Mabel screamed and push (Y/N) at the bottom of the stairs.

"I knew (S/N) was real!! It's finally canon!" Soos said as he and Mabel celebrated. I finally got to the end making the people around us cheer and squeal (mostly Mabel).

"Get some!" Wendy yelled making me and (Y/N) blush.

"S-sorry about them..." I apologized making her look up and laugh.

"Y-you don't need to apologize, doofball, I'm friends with them too," she said making us both laugh.

"KISS ALREADY!" Mabel screamed making the others chant "KISS!" "KISS!" repeatedly.

"C-can I?" I asked and she nodded timidly; I leaned in and kissed her forehead, her cheeks, and then her nose.

"JUST GO FOR THE LIPS!" Mabel screamed impatient making me glare at her with a red face and faced (Y/N) again. She was as red as a tomato and has her eyes shut tightly; I gulped and went straight for her lips making the crowd cheer and clap for us.