|Reverse!Mabel| Your... What?

A/N:

Requested By: Sweetcici123

Genre: Fem!Reader

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N)! Help me hide!" Gideon shouted as he hid behind me and looked around frantically.

"O-okay...?" I muttered as I looked around. I grabbed his hand and made him hide behind a large tree.

"What's wrong? Is a monster chasing you? Are angry customers looking for your dad?" I asked and he shook his head and put his index finger on his lips.

"Just pretend that I'm not here...!" he whispered. I nodded in response and looked around. Moments later, a girl with long brown hair in a blue suit arrived. She was looking for something and her eyes landed on me.

"You. You're a friend of Gideon, aren't you?" she asked as her eyes pierced through my soul.

"That depends... Who's aking?" I faked my confidence as I stood my ground. She raised a brow and shook her head.

"Don't you know who I am?" she asked, offended. I looked at her closely and tried to think of an answer.

"Hmm... Oh!" I snapped my fingers, "You're the girl that keeps chasing Gideon, right?" I asked, confident in my answer. Her face contorted into anger as blue light surrounded her hand. I felt my feet leave the ground as she levitated me and turned me upside down.

"The name's Mabel Gleeful. Only a person living under a rock wouldn't recognize me," she snarled. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at her.

"Sorry. I just don't really care," I replied, making her angrier. The blue aura disappeared and I fell on my back.

"Ugh..." I groaned. Mabel grabbed my arm and forcefully pulled me up.

"Soon enough, you'll remember my name. One way or another," she threatened and stormed off.

"Yeesh... I was just joking..." I muttered as Gideon left his hiding place.

"A-are you crazy!?" he asked as he shook my shoulders.

"N-no? Gideon, I'm getting lightheaded..." I answered, making him stop and groan.

"You just made into Mabel Gleeful's blacklist. Don't you understand what that means?" he asked as he bit his nails. I shrugged my shoulders in response. He facepalmed and started to pace back and forth.

"I don't understand why you're so scared of her..." I commented as I watched him.

"The Gleefuls have connections you can't even fathom. Who knows what they'll do to you!?" Gideon grabbed my shoulders as he looked up at me with glossy eyes. I gave him a side smile and patted his head.

"Oh, relax. Pacifica was right about you and your overreacting. I'm sure things will be fixed in no time." I reassured him, "Now, let's go before your mom and dad look around town for you."

The next few days, Mabel kept a watchful eye on me as she tried to get rid of me. Her "friends" were everywhere I go and I could even see her brother looking at me when I pass by him and his fangirls. A few falling things here and there, poison in my drinks and food, but to be honest, none of those can match up the monsters and ghouls Gideon, Pacifica, and I faced throughout the summer.

"I guess this is how celebrities feel... or targets, I guess," I muttered as I took a sip from my drink. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and saw that I received a text from Mabel.

"Meet me in the mansion in five minutes."

So it said. I shrugged and started to make my way to the Gleeful residence.

"How convenient of you to comply," Mabel said as she waited by the gate.

"You sure know how to welcome a guest. By the way, I like the flavor of your poison today. Tastes like mangoes," I said and took another sip. Her face flushed and she looked away.

"Seriously... what are you?" she asked with a puzzled look.

"Trust me, everything you've done is child's play compared to what I have to face every day," I smirked as I threw away my drink into the trash can nearby.

"So, what have you planned for me today? A direct approach?" I asked confidently.

"Oh no... I changed my mind," she answered. With a snap of her fingers, the gates opened and she quickly grabbed my arm. "It'll be a waste to kill you now..." she purred as she brushed her fingers on my arm with a sly smile. "I decided to keep you as my pet,"

"Great..." I muttered as I slumped into my chair. It's been a couple of months since I became Mabel Gleeful's "pet", and while life has become luxurious, my time spent with Pacifica and Gideon became scarce. What's worse, somehow, people started to think I was Mabel's girlfriend, and it doesn't help with her blatant flirting to the public and her declaration that I'm "hers".

"I-Is something wrong, (Y/N)? Miss Mabel wouldn't like to see you down..." Will asked nervously. I sighed in response and straightened up my posture.

"It's nothing, Will..." I replied and heard the bell ringing. I growled and started to make my way to the sound.

"Yes, Miss Mabel?" I said sarcastically as I faked a smile. She looked at me and had a malicious grin on her face.

"Come here for a second," she ordered as she pointed to the spot beside her on the couch. I internally rolled my eyes and walked up to her. She put her hand on my head and started to play with my hair.

"Haven't you been quite well-behaved these past few weeks..." she teased and I scoffed in response as I felt my face become warm.

"The only reason I'm going along with this is that you said you'll keep your claws off my friends," I clarified as I glared daggers at her which she giggled in response.

"And brother dear and I have been keeping our word, of course," she said. The door banged open to reveal a very distressed Dipper.

"Sister dear... You might want to see this," he threw the newspaper to the table and I saw the headline was about them. Mabel gracefully took it and scanned the article.

"Just get the paparazzi here tomorrow. I'll clear things up by then," Mabel said as she threw back the paper on the table. Dipper glared at his sisters as he looked at me. I felt my hairs stand up as I tried to keep my facade.

"I do hope you know what you're doing, sister dear..." he muttered and walked out of the room. Mabel rolled her eyes as she floated a teacup to her.

"What was that all about?" I asked out loud.

"Ignore him. He tends to overthink things," Mabel said as she put down the cup. "Besides," she then held my chin as she leaned close to me, "I'm not going to let anyone take away my favorite toy~"

Up Next:

|Cheating!Character| for Tom_The_StarChild (I might make this a scenario)