|Headcanons| AU!Dippers As Boyfriends

A/N: This is practically exactly the same to what I did with my Assassination X Reader book because... why not ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

Genre: Headcanons, Scenario

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(N/N): Your Nickname

Gravity Falls

I think he would be a dorky and sweet boyfriend but isn't used with public display of affection (getting embarrassed and flustered even if it's just holding hands) and even though he isn't the strongest boy in the room, he is a man who knows how t...

I think he would be a dorky and sweet boyfriend but isn't used with public display of affection (getting embarrassed and flustered even if it's just holding hands) and even though he isn't the strongest boy in the room, he is a man who knows how to treat his lover right :). He might pull all-nighters from time to time so you're practically taking care of him 24/7 but when it comes to monster hunts, he'll protect and care for you no matter what happens. His sister might take embarrassing photos of you two being lovey-dovey together for her scrapbook but she is the most optimistic and loving person you'll ever meet and will support you two ^_^.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper: *chewing his pen making in explode and spread ink everywhere*

(Y/N): (groggily) Bleh! Did another pen explode?

Dipper: Y-yeah... sorry about that (N/N).... *wipes the ink off of your face*

(Y/N): Hmm... it's fine. But you do need some sleep. I'll clean up the rest *gets up from his lap*

Dipper: *grabs your hand* No, I caused the mess, I'll clean it up *pulls you back to his bed*

(Y/N): Dipper. SLEEP. I'll take care of it.

Dipper: But--

(Y/N): Nope! No buts! Get some shut-eye. I insist.

Dipper: *groans* fine... but you have to be right beside me *bear hugs you*

(Y/N): The ink will stain...

Dipper: I'll handle the laundry... you know I can't sleep well without you by my side...

(Y/N): Hmm... all right, you win... *wraps arms around Dipper*

~A few minutes later~

Mabel: *takes numerous pictures o the sleeping couple* I hit jackpot~!

Gravity Rises

I think he would be a flirty type of guy but when he's in a relationship he's loyal as a puppy XD

I think he would be a flirty type of guy but when he's in a relationship he's loyal as a puppy XD. He would announce to the whole world that you're his and he's yours and would think of different ways to prove it to you. He'd probably shower you with compliments and sweet things and give you small gifts from time to time. You'd probably have heard every corny pick-up line known to mankind because of this boy but he is straight to the point and will make sure all guys know that you're off the market. However, he doesn't realize when other girls flirt with him because you're the only girl he ever sees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper: Hey, (N/N)!

(Y/N): Yeah, Dip-Dip?

Dipper: Do you have a band-aid?

(Y/N): Why? Did you trip or something?

Dipper: I think I scraped my knee falling for you~

(Y/N): *smashes shopping list to Dipper's face and blushing*

Mabel: Oh my g-- *pinches the bridge of her nose* even I'm getting embarrassed from watching you two...

Dipper: Hehe~!

(Y/N): *sighs* what else do we need? *fixing crumpled shopping list* Hmm... a barbecue grill?

Mabel: There's one over there *points at a sign*

(Y/N): "Hot Stuff"?

Dipper: Is that the sign you want me to stand underneath?

Mabel and (Y/N): DIPPER!

Reverse Falls

Hmm... I guess he would be a two-faced type of person XD. Seems to be kind, sweet, caring, flirtatious, and the type of guy you would want to bring home to your parents but is actually a manipulative and a cold person. He would have tons of fangirls and possibly boys who are willing to do whatever he wants and he knows it. He is disgusted with showing affection to others, but he might think about it if it's for you. He is caring in his own special way. I would imagine he would be the protective type since he knows how cruel the world can be. (He's the hardest AU to describe his personality...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper: (Y/N), have you seen my-- *sees you crying*(dark aura) ...Who made you cry?

(Y/N): D-Dipper! W-what happened to the show? *stands up and wipes tears*

Dipper: That doesn't matter. Who hurt you? *holds your hands gently and wipes away your tears*

(Y/N): ... some of your fans had some... strong opinions in our relationship...

Dipper: ...

(Y/N): A-are you mad?

Dipper: At you? Never. *hugs you* I just need to ask a favor from sister dear... Will!

Will: Y-yes, Master?

Dipper: Tell sister dear that some girls made (Y/N) cry and I need her to do me a little favor...

Will: R-right away!

(Y/N): W-what is she going to do?

Dipper: Don't worry about that... Now, what would my love want to do today?

~The Next Day~

Mabel: (Y/N)! Are you all right dear?

(Y/N): Y-yes, hehe. Just had a little breakdown...

Mabel: Well, I'm glad you're all right. And don't worry about those nasty people. They won't be bothering you anytime soon~ ^_^

(Y/N): O-okay then... thank you, Mabel

Mabel: Anything for my sibling-in-law~!

(Y/N): *blushes madly*

Dipper: MABEL! *is also blushing*

Mabel: What? It's bound to happen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I might add Fight Falls, Zero Gravity, and Monster Falls when I have the time... and when I can think of something XD. If you know any other AU's or UA's or whatever you wanna call it (like Relativity Falls, Pirate AU, Siren AU, and many others) you want me to add just comment or private message me :).