1,000 READS?!

1,000?!??! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I know I haven't updated most of my books and missed A LOT of milestones but this is insane! Thank you ^_^ I apologize for the very slow updates but I appreciate your patience with me :). I'm still in the state of not believing this... the confused/shocked state I guess you would call it =_=? Anyways, here's a little something-something... it can be one of the Grunkles or Soos, Wendy, Dipper, Mabel, or anyone but a bit older :)

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(N/N): Your Nickname
(S/C): Your Sibling or Child
(L/I): Your Love Interest

Imagine being with your younger sibling or child with them and being thought of being a family

(Y/N) was just going around the aisle with (S/C) humming beside her/him. They tried to put the child on the seat of the shopping child but s/he put on a good fight... and s/he was about to cry.

While going around, (S/C) noticed something from the distance and immediately ran up to it.

"(S/C)! Don't go run off on your own!" (Y/N) called out but it just fell onto deaf ears. Looking around for the child, (Y/N) saw a familiar face.

"(L/I)?!" (Y/N) said surprised.

"(Y/N)! Is s/he with you?" (L/I) asked. (Y/N) nodded in response as the child ran up to (Y/N) and gave him/her a bear hug.

"I guess s/he missed you, huh?" (Y/N) said looking up to (L/I) making the wo/man blush.

"I-I guess so, it's been a while, huh?" (L/I) said ruffling (S/C)'s hair making the child giggle at the gesture.

"(L/I)..." (S/C) called out.

"Yeah?" they responded.

"Are you gonna be my father/mother/brother/sister?" the child asked catching the two adults off guard.

"(S-S/C)!" (Y/N) said embarrassed.

"What? I was just asking..." the child pouted making (L/I) laugh lightly.

"Wanna hear a secret (S/C)?" they asked. The child nodded enthusiastically and leaned into (L/I) as they whispered the secret. (Y/N) observed them curiously.

"Really?" (S/C) asked which (L/I) nodded, making the child grin from ear to ear.

"What are you two talking about?" (Y/N) asked cautiously.

"It's a secret!" (S/C) said happily circling around (Y/N) making them sigh.

"Anyways, you here with your family too?" (Y/N) asked (L/I) while crossing her/his arms on the cart.

"Nah, just thought I could buy some snacks" s/he answered and they heard an "Aww" from the distance.

The two turned around to see a distant relative of (L/I).

"(L/I) you have such a cute family!" they cooed making the two blush heavily.

"I-it's not what it looks like!" (L/I) said running up to their relative trying to explain the situation. When (L/I) left, (Y/N) took this opportunity to ask (S/C) what's the secret.

"I can't tell you that! But..." (S/C) trailed off catching (Y/N)'s full attention.

"I can tell you that I'm gonna have a new father/mother/brother/sister if you say 'I do'!"