|Reverse!Dipper| A Trip to the Mall

Age: 14

Genre: Reverse!AU, Fake Relationship, Fluff

Guide:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Your Last Name
(F/N): Your Friend's Name
(F/F): Your Favourite Food
(F/D): Your Favourite Drink
(F/A): Your Favourite Animal

(Y/N)'s POV

I was with (F/N) waiting for my no good fiance.

"Aren't you gonna intervene?" s/he asked and I shrugged.

"You'll get used to it," I said as we watch countless girls fawn over Dipper.

"This might lead to fights, you know?" s/he reminded.

"Oh really? I didn't know that!" I said sarcastically as they rolled their eyes.

"You're really not into this arranged marriage, are you?" s/he asked.

"And what gave you that idea?" I said in a sarcastic tone as we heard sickening giggles from the other direction.

"Come on, let's go get something to eat" I said grabbing (F/N)'s hand.

Two years ago

"(Y/N)!" my mom called out.

"Yeah, mom?" I called back going downstairs. I saw mom and dad looking nervous and serious at the same time.

"Have a seat, honey" mom offered as they sat down on the couch.

"O...kay?" I said, unsure as I took a seat across from them.

"(Y/N), sweetheart. You know that we love you with all our heart, right?" dad started making me raise a brow.

"Of course I do! You're my parents" I smiled making them take a breath.

"And you know that we're allies with the Gleefuls..." mom continued making me more confused.

"Yeah... we've been in a few of their parties before..." I said tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Well, your mother and I had an agreement with the Gleefuls..." dad said in a serious tone.

"And...?" I asked making my mother sigh and grip on my father's hands.

"You've been arranged to marry a Gleeful," she said with worry written on her face and I felt my stomach drop.

"What?!" I asked standing up making my parents do the same thing.

"Don't raise your voice to us, young lady!" dad scolded.

"I-I'm sorry dad, but... an arranged marriage?! Are you serious?!" I asked anxious.

"(Y/N), honey, you need to calm down," mom said grabbing my shoulders.

"Mom, I'm only twelve years old! I have so much to live for!" I said.

"(Y/N) it's not the end of the world. You might even like the boy!" mom said trying to lighten the mood as I slumped back to my chair and my parents took a seat on either side of me.

"I'm sorry honey, but we already signed a contract" mom hugged me.

"You'll meet your fiance and his family at dinner tonight. Maybe he'll be the one?" dad tried to encourage.

"When's the dinner party?" I asked.

"At 8, so please, no sneaking out and don't be late" dad said grasping my hand. I looked over the clock and saw that it was one o' clock