|Dipper| When There Was Me and You

A/N: I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Age: 15 (just pretend they were fifteen in this episode)

Genre: Songfic, Love Triangle, slight Angst

Guide:
(Y/N): Your Name
(N/N): Your Nickname

(Y/N)'s POV

I was with Dipper and Pacifica talking and enjoying the party when I noticed that Pacifica has been a bit... touchy with Dipper.

"Hahaha, Dipper you're so funny!" Pacifica said playfully pushing Dipper while he just laughed it off and I lightly laughed.

"Oh man, you should have seen what me, (N/N), and Mabel have been doing this summer! Right, (N/N)?" Dipper said looking at me.

"H-huh? Y-yeah... pretty crazy stuff..." I faked a smile and laugh but Dipper seemed to see through this.

"Hey, are you okay? We can leave the party early if you're-" Dipper was cut off by the lights slightly dimmed and slow music played.

"Oh, I love this song! Let's dance Dipper!" Pacifica pulled Dipper's arm into the middle of the floor leaving me by the buffet.

"O-okay, I'll talk to you later (N/N)!" Dipper hollered and I nodded with another fake smile and drank my punch. I put down my cup and went out of the mansion.

Mabel's POV

Candy and I saw (Y/N) by the buffet and decided to hang out with her.

"Hey (Y-" I got cut off by her putting down her cup and speed-walked out of the mansion.

"(N/N)?" I called out but she didn't seem to hear me and I tried to go after her but Candy stopped me.

"I think she needs some time alone..." she said in a sad tone.

"What? Why? What ha-*GASP*" I gasped when I saw Dipper and Pacifica slow-dancing and looked back to the way (Y/N) ran off "Oh no..."

(Y/N)'s POV

I searched for a place with not many people in it and saw the garden was deserted; I lifted up my dress and ran straight for it. I sat down below the Willow tree and let my tears roll off my cheeks and silently cried.

After about half an hour I think, I dried my puffy eyes and tried to make me look presentable and took some deep breaths.

"Oh, who am I kidding? I can't look at those two and keep a straight face! Ugh..." I groaned and sat back down in frustration. "You'd think with his crush on Wendy that you'll stop... but nooo... you continued to like him and now you're crying your eyeballs out. Smart, (Y/N)" I scolded myself and hugged my knees.

"Maybe some music can help me..." I thought. I whipped out my mp3, put it on shuffle, then put the earphones in, blocking the music from inside.

I stood up and decided to walk back to the mansion but I saw on the window that Pacifica and Dipper were chatting and laughing together making me feel a pang on my chest and froze on the spot. I looked around the area and luckily no one was around.

I decided to walk back to the Willow tree and I noticed what song was playing; "When There Was Me and You" by Vanessa Hudgens and laughed wryly but decided to sing my feelings out with the song:

It's funny when you find yourself
Looking from the outside
I'm standing here but all I want
Is to be over there