|Dipper| Speak Now

A/N: The song is not mine (obviously) and just had this random idea so why not? Oh and if you find a good copy of this song online, please tell me! 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。I also don't know how Catholic weddings work, I don't pay much attention :/ and I'm just assuming that Pacifica is Catholic since Dipper and Mabel were raised unreligiously.

Song: "Speak Now" by Taylor Swift (but this one is sung by Seo-hyun)

Genre: Songfic

Age: 20's-30's

Guide:
(Y/N): Your Name
(N/N): Your Nickname
(H/C): Your Hair Colour

3rd Person's POV

I am not the kind of girl,
Who should be rudely bargin' in on a white veil occasion,
But you are not the kind of boy,
Who should be marryin' the wrong girl

(Y/N) was at the front of the church and saw a large placard that said:

"Mason Pines and Pacifica Northwest's Wedding! 10 am" and had the picture of the bride and the groom.

S/he frowned and shook her/his head "This is a bad idea..." s/he mumbled pulling her/his hood on and was about to walk away but couldn't bring her/himself to. S/he took a deep breath and faced the church again.

'It's now or never!' s/he thought and casually walked to the back of the church; luckily, there was also a baptism so people thought s/he was a part of it and no one suspected anything.

I sneak in and see your friends,
And her snotty little family, all dressed in pastel,
And she is yelling at a bridesmaid,
Somewhere back inside a room,
Wearing a gown shaped like a pastry,

(Y/N) looked around the church and saw that it was decorated with dark blue and purple; as s/he was roaming around, s/he saw Grunkle Stan, Grunkle Ford, Soos, and Dipper at a corner talking amongst themselves while the Northwest family was talking with other famous, rich, and powerful people. (Y/N) approached the men with shaky legs.

"(N/N)!" Soos greeted and hugged the (H/C)-haired girl/boy.

"Greetings, (Y/N)!" the six-fingered twin greeted with a smile.

"Hey, kid! Here to crash the wedding?" Grunkle Stan joked in a whisper while draping his arm around (Y/N) making her/him softly laugh.

"Of course not! I just wanted to greet the couple" s/he said and noticed the groom-to-be looking surprised.

"(N-N/N)... it's been a while" the male greeted with a flustered face as the girl/boy seemed unable to speak.

"Y-yeah... but I didn't think it would be this crowded" (Y/N) said eyeing their surroundings.

"I guess you could say that..." Dipper mumbled and they seemed in low spirits.

"What's with the faces?" (Y/N) asked.

"Well..." Grunkle Ford started.

"It's just that..." Soos continued

"We hate the bride and her family"

"Stanley!"

"Mr. Pines!" the two scolded

"What? Then why did you agree with the wedding?" (Y/N) asked as Dipper was unable to look at her/him in the eye.