|Reverse!Dipper| Clearing Things Up

"That's what true love is. Always wanting what's best for someone, even if that doesn't include you."

Age: 17

Genre: Reverse!AU, Sequel (XBFF), Fem!Reader

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(N/N): Your Nickname

(Y/N)'s POV

"Shoot! It's almost time for your date! Here are your clothes, go get ready!" I said giving Dipper his clothes and went out of the room. I took a deep breath and slid down the door

'Just forget it, (Y/N). He likes Pacifica...' I thought and saw someone reaching out their hand for me making me up.

"Is everything all right, Miss (L/N)?" Soos asked while helping me up.

"Y-yes, why wouldn't I be?" I asked faking a smile but he didn't seem to buy it.

"I see... well, Mistress Mabel is looking for you in her room," he said and took out a handkerchief and wiped my eyes.

"We would want you to look presentable, don't we?" he said giving me a smile and I smiled back.

"Thanks, Soos..." I said and hugged him.

I fixed my clothes and checked myself in the mirror before I knocked on Mabel's room.

"Mabel? Soos said you wanted to see me" I called out.

"Yes, come in," she said and I opened the door. She was sitting on her bead and I noticed that her walls had different pictures of the boy band "Sev'ral Timez" and of course, Gideon Pines.

"Is something a matter?' Mabel asked.

"N-no! It's just that... it's been a while since I came into your room" I answered making her wryly laugh.

"Time sure pass by, hasn't it, (N/N)?" she said petting her pet pig Waddles.

"It sure does... it feels like forever since I last came here," I said taking a seat beside her.

"Yeah... it's nice to have you back, (Y/N)" Mabel said leaning on my shoulder and I smiled.

"It is..." I mumbled leaning on her making my necklace fall off hitting Mabel lightly.

"That necklace..." she said inspecting it.

"O-oh yeah! I might have adjusted the chain so that I won't have any problem putting it on" I explained.

"You... kept it?" she asked.

"Well, yeah... although it is very hard to put on by yourself," I said letting out a small laugh.

"...do you still have feelings for him?" Mabel asked catching me off guard.

"W-what n-no! Why would I even have feelings for that dork?! He ignored me for two years! He didn't even react when I was about to be engaged..." I defended maybe too quickly making Mabel smirk.

"Oh? I haven't even mentioned a name yet~" she teased making me blush.

"S-shut up..." I mumbled looking away making her laugh.

"Your engagement by the way..." she reminded.

"Oh yeah, after the party, my parents went straight to my soon-to-be fiance's home," I said making Mabel grimace.

"And?" she said,

"He was really nice and sweet. A true image of a gentleman! He would even give my chocolates and candy when he comes by to my house" I happily continued.