Chapter 27

Seokjin was looking outside the airplane's window with a pretty smile he could see the beautiful buildings of Paris which were shining like stars they will reach in no time. He turned his head towards his lover's head and kissed it slowly. 

"Taehyungie wake up baby we are here" Seokjin giggled when Taehyung pouted his lips

"You are planning to stay here?" Seokjin ruffled his hairs 

"Hyungie!" Taehyung rubbed his eyes

"Oh that's how it is. You don't want to explore Paris with me?" Seokjin threw his special card. Taehyung opened his eyes quickly

"WHAT!" Taehyung shouted. Seokjin smirked at him. 

"Hyungie you are so mean" Taehyung clung onto Seokjin's arms 

"We will be there in five minutes you better not fall asleep" Seokjin warned softly.

After a while~~

Taehyung and Seokjin booked a cab to reach their hotel. Taehyung was making videos of the scenery. Seokjin looked at him smiling. They were smiling and laughing looking at them. Taehyung sent them to their group chats to let everyone see. They instantly got replies. Even Jungkook replied fast. The hotel was so far away so they still got the time to video call their friends. Seokjin quikly took his phone out to video call Hoseok and Yoongi. Taehyung video called Jungkook and Jimin and Namjoon. They talked a lot. They were talking in Korean but the way they were laughing it made driver smile too. Namjoon even used his british tone to say 'Enjoy your journey' They all broke in laughter. In no time they reached their hotel. They quickly said bye to them and cut the calls. Seokjin eyes widened when he saw the exterior of the hotel.

"Tae don't you think this hotel is too expensive!" Seokjin asked

"Actually when we do concert here its the hotel we always book with as we trust them" Taehyung smiled and gave the money to the driver

"Hey! I told you I will pay it" Seokjin pouted

"Pay for the food hyungie. Its the same thing now lets go inside" Taehyung took his hand and pulled him out of the cab.

They reached inside with their suitcases dragging behind them. Taehyung reached the counter and started to talk in english. Seokjin was proud, Tae improved a lot. Seokjin looked around and saw a little girl looking at him. He waved at her sweetly. Her eyes widened and she giggled. She waved back and even gave him flying kiss. Seokjin's eyes widened he returned the kiss. She laughed wholeheartedly. Her mum suddenly came rushing towards her she bowed down to apologize oh! they were korean too. Seokjin bowed down too. The mum smiled and went away with the girl. Seokjin waved at her smiling. Seokjin looked down he did not realize when his eyes got wet but they were happy tears. He quickly wiped them and put his mask over his mouth again he turned to look at Taehyung he was still filling something. 

"Hyung please give them your identity card" Taehyung said smiling 

"Sure" Seokjin nodded

The manager gave them the key to their room and they took their luggage and went inside the lift. Seokjin was still smiling, his and his lover's hands were interlocked. Taehyung noticed

"Hyung? Why are you smiling?" Taehyung asked sweetly

"Nothing I am just happy" Seokjin looked at him 

"Oh I am happy too hyung" Taehyung showed his boxy smile. Seokjin kissed his cheeks. They giggled at each other.

They reached to their room. Taehyung plopped on the bed with a sigh. Seokjin put their luggage at corner