Chapter 12

Hoseok entered the apartment he could hear the laughing and giggling coming from inside. He smiled feeling proud of himself cause he sent Taehyung here. He removed his shoes still all smiley. He entered inside the living room and saw two men sitting just close on sofa looking at big screen in front of them giggling, Hoseok thought it must be their favourite anime they were eating popcorn and drinking coke. They still did not noticed him but it was hard to tell whether they are immersed in each other or in anime. Hoseok was leaning on the door frame. He was debating whether he should disturb them or not but he had too. 

"Well, Hello gentlemen I see you two are having so much fun here" Hoseok said with teasing tone. Taehyung and Seokjin looked at him.

"Hope ah when did you came?" Jin got up and walked towards him. Taehyung also got up and waved at Hoseok with a little smile.

"Hello hyung" 

"I am standing here for past 5 minutes I did not wanted to disturb you guys" Taehyung declined before Seokjin.

"Not at all hyung" 

"He is right you can never disturb us" Seokjin said and hugged him whispering lightly "Thank you for sending him here" Hoseok smiled 

"I will go now Jinnie hyung" Taehyung thought of letting two best friends have a time for themselves since Seokjin was little disturbed this afternoon. 

"No Taetae stay for dinner" Seokjin looked back suddenly.

"Yes Taehyungie" Hoseok also offered

"No maybe next time. Jimin and Jungkook will beat my ass since I promised them that I will play games with them tonight" Taehyung lied, He wanted to leave them alone he knew Jin need his bestie. 

"Oh but next time I won't let you go" Seokjin said 

"Don't worry I won't let you let me go too" Taehyung said and winked at Hoseok. Seokjin can't help but blush, He continued to keep his face straight. Hoseok let out a little laugh. Taehyung again covered himself with mask and cap it's not easy to be a idol.

"Good night Taehyungie thank you for coming today" Seokjin hugged him, Taehyung returned the hug pleasantly. 

"Bye Taehyungie" Hoseok waved at him.

Hoseok was making tea for Seokjin and himself. Seokjin wanted to make it but Hoseok did not let him. Seokjin was sitting on the sofa quietly feeling empty suddenly. He did not even realised when Hoseok sat beside him.

" Look at you, You are so much in love with him hyung" Jin turned his head so fast.

"What?" He asked 

"Come on, Are you trying to fool your lifetime bestfriend? I known you feel something with him" Hoseok sipped on his tea.

"I am not trying to fool you, It's not that easy Hope ah" Seokjin started playing with the hem of his shirt.

"It's so easy you just need to ask him out he is into you too trust me" Hoseok chimed.

"You are unbelievable" Seokjin laughed a little "Do you known who is he?" 

"I known, The one and only Kim Taehyung whose voice is like a voice of angel" Hoseok teased Seokjin.

"Stop" Seokjin laughed "Let's talk about something else" Seokjin finally took a sip too.

"Alright alright" Hoseok sighed, He wanted to ask something else too but he hesitated. It's like Seokjin read his mind.

"She won't change Hope ah I don't want any relationship with her. I have enough people who loves and cares about me I am fine don't worry about me" Seokjin realized this one thing when he was with Taehyung the man literally washed his worries. He smiled warmly to Hoseok.