Chapter 9

Jimin and Junkook were crying mess. Yoongi and Namjoon eyes were sparkling cause of tears after listening to Taehyung's past. It was most shocking to Jimin and Jungkook they knew Tae's ex boyfriend was toxic but they never knew it will go to that extent which will make Taehyung to attempt suicide. Jungkook was rubbing Jimin's back.

Yoongi and Namjoon were shocked too no matter they came later in Taehyung's life he was their babyboy whom they love so much they can't help but sobs lightly. There was Taehyung who was smiling through the tears.

"He saved me without asking anything in return he just came like a ray of light in my life and blessed me with his soul" Taehyung smiled looking at his friends.

"That's why you got shocked when you saw him on that day the person you wanted to find was standing in front of you. I guess that's why you stopped breathing" Yoongi laughed lightly and wiped his tears that fell down.

"You brat--what if he did not ca" Jimin could not even complete his sentence thinking about the other possibility if Jin did not had came to save Taehyung that day.

"Jiminie it was written in fate I think I am the only person who is happy cause I tried to attempt suicide and I met him" Taehyung smiled and Jimin hit him lightly he hugged him later Jungkook joined too. Namjoon looked at Yoongi they nodded at each other and Joined them too.

"Taehyung you are very strong baby" Namjoon patted his back before separating from the hug. 

Everyone separated and sat on their respective seat "Everyone I am right here I am alive now let's forget about it now I need to focus on my career and my Jinnie" Taehyung smiled shyly everyone laughed at him.

"But I guess Ken hyung asked your Jinnie out before you" Jungkook laughed he made joke to ease the environment who cares he is the youngest he knew how to soothe the pain.

"YAHH it's not like Jinnie will go with him right Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung looked at Yoongi and Yoongi just shrugged it was enough to make Taehyung pout.

"Well Me and Jimin have something to tell you guys too" Yoongi gulped and Jimin cheeks showed the shade of red. Everyone stopped eating they looked at both of them.

"We are together now" Yoongi said with straight face but his cheeks color were same as Jimin. Jimin nodded he looked at Yoongi who was smiling to his direction.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Jungkook swear to god choked on his food.

"He proposed to me today in morning" Jimin said and took little bite of his food.

Namjoon and Taehyung were smiling they congratulate them in unison and laughed at their unison but there was one guy who was sulking.

"You traitor" Jungkook said and hit Jimin so hardly on his shoulder, Jimin hit him back. Taehyung has to stop them. "Guys calm down"

"No hyung you don't known in morning when Yoongi hyung came to pick you up and you are in your room getting ready to go to studio Yoongi hyung took Jimin hyung with him outside in the garden and when they came back I asked this devil disguised in angel what did he said? He lied saying he wanted some help. I swear to god I saw both of them blushing" Jungkook at this point pouting and Namjoon was admiring him. Others laughed at him.

"I am sorry Kookie I wanted to tell you guys together" Jimin made innocent face and Jungkook could not help but forgive him.

"Don't worry Kookoo when I will propose you lie to Jimin just like he did" Namjoon commented and winked at Jungkook. Jungkook became red tomato he looked down smiling everyone was shocked.

"Woah woah you guys calm down you guys are making me jealous I am missing Jin hyung now" Taehyung said pouting.

Rest of the dinner went smoothly they laughed, they teased but most importantly became so close. Taehyung was happy so happy.

Taehyung was in his room sulking at his phone screening reading the Ken's tweet and the reply of his Jin. 

"Aishh this is just shit" Taehyung threw his phone on his side and fell down on his back staring at the ceiling while muttering to himself "It's fine Taehyung it's not like Jin hyung will go on coffee date with him it was just a joke right?" He rolled on his bed frustrated but stopped when his phone rang he looked at the ID it was his Jinnie without any decline he picked it up.

"Hello Taehyungie" Jin's voice as usual was so cheerful and happy.

"Hye hyung" Taehyung's voice was not that enthusiast and Jin felt it.

"Everything alright Voo?" Jin asked feeling something is wrong.

"Yes hyung everything is alright" Taehyung's voice was lower.

"You won't tell your hyung?" Jin said and Taehyung can feel Jin's smile.

"Today your magazine interviewed Ken?" Taehyung asked 

"Oh yes he was so sweet" Jin said 

"You met him after his interview?" Taehyung became serious 

"Actually it was accidental meeting he finished the interview and was ready to go but we bumped in hallway" Jin said sweetly and Taehyung was relieved that Jin did not meet him on his own it was just accident meeting.

"He tweeted about you today and asked you on a date I think he likes you" Taehyung did not liking this idea of conversation but he could not help himself.

"What no!! Taehyung it was just a joke he is a good teaser haha" Jin laughed lightly he can sense why this conversation is happening.

"Well then you won't go to drink coffee with him" Taehyung voice became loud this time which made Jin smile.

"Of course no Taetae" Jin smiled and oh how happy Taehyung was 

"Hyung remember I like you the most" Taehyung said with his boxy smile and Jin heart just exploded. 

"Yes Taetae" Jin shyly said.

Their conversation continued they talked about their day and all. It was like their break time when they talk to each other it's like they are the only two in this world. It was magical and comforting but Jin had to hang up cause of knock on his room door they wished each other good night.

"Yes Hope ah come in" Jin smiled looking at his best friend who entered and sat on the bed but he was looking worried Jin scoot closer to him.

"What's wrong hope ah?" Jin asked massaging his friend's neck

"Hyung I--she wants to meet you" Jin stopped massaging and his heart clutched.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone how are you all? I hope you all are doing fine stay safe alright.

Who do you think Hoseok is talking about and why Jin became nervous? Do you think she is the reason why Jin is not telling about his feeling for Taehyung to anyone?

Let me known..Thank you for reading.💚

I want to thank two special persons @Sarakmr__tsf and @rbdlm7 for helping me. Loads of love 💜❤️