Chapter 7

"Jin hyung?" Three of them were shocked Jin should be at his workplace but what was he doing here but Jin was only smiling at them "Hello Taehyungie" He smiled and winked Taehyung eyes opened wide he blushed Jin looked behind him "Hii guys" Jimin and Jungkook flashed before they asked further bodyguards told them to go inside. Jin took the hands of Taehyung and pulled him inside Jungkook and Jimin smiled at each other and followed them. They went in the living room and found Namjoon there he looked at them and welcomed them he looked at Jungkook he took his hands and told him that he need to show him something he excused themselves and went upstairs with red tint on Jungkook cheeks.

Jimin looked at Jin his hands were still holding Taehyung he motioned Taehyung to sit and he did Jimin wanted to leave them alone he also excused himself and went inside the kitchen to find Yoongi. Jin sat next to Taehyung smiled at him Taehyung smiled too but it was not cheerful as before Jin frowned without thinking he hugged him Tae eyes widened he did not expected it it's not like he did not liked it. Jin hold tighten and a beautiful smiled found Taehyung's lips he hugged him back they did not said anything for some time.

"Jin hyung I am sorry please but I need your help come at my home I known you have to work but I guess Taehyung needs your presence Hyung I am really sorry but please come fast I will explain everything later" Alright alright Yoongi ah please take a breathe I will be there. Jin woke up with his phone ringing and saw Yoongi's ID he picked it up when he heard for what Yoongi is calling him he became tensed what happened? Is Taehyung alright? He immediately got ready and went to tell Hoseok about the situation as a caring friend he assured Jin that he will take care of everything at work and told him he will join him later too.

Seokjin don't known why he was so worried he just met them 5 days ago why he is getting attached to Taehyung yes he knew him but it was not like he knew him personally and he will become his friend he don't known what's happening but he always wants to see that smile of Taehyung the most beautiful smile oof what are you doing to me Kim Taehyung? He was just following his heart and his heart was telling him to go to Yoongi's house. He reached his house and rang the bell and Yoongi opened the door he greeted him with smile and said thank you to him for coming.

"Thank you hyung for coming I don't known how to tell you this but there is one person who is following Taehyung everywhere you known those saesang fans and Taehyung is so scared of them and I really want to convert his attention from that but I don't known how Yoongi took the hands of Seokjin Hyung I have seen him how he laughs with you I have seen him how he is so stress free with you whenever he talks about you his beautiful smiles appears Yes I known you two only met in person only in party but I have seen him with you there Hyung please help us please I will pay you back" Seokjin smiled "Yoongi ahh don't worry you don't need to pay me back he is precious friend to me I will do anything to make him feel good" Yoongi smiled back.

Seokjin did not planned to hug him not because he did not wanted to but cause he did not wanted to make Taehyung uncomfortable but he could not help but hug him cause he was not satisfied with the smile Taehyung gave him he wanted the smile which shows his all teeths and his cheeks rises "Voo I known about saesang Yoongi told me I known you are scared of them When Seokjin said it Taehyung hold suddenly became tight Seokjin did not if he should continue or not but he did Taehyungie I understand it can be scary so scary for some person to follow you around but I known you are so strong to fight it you have millions of people love you and you have your friends by your side It can be hard but you need to try don't loose your beautiful smile because of them and you trust Yoongi ryt? Taehyung nodded still hugging He will take care of everything hmm?" Seokjin broke the hug and took the hands of Taehyung he screamed FIGHTING!!! Taehyung chuckled. Seokjin was so happy to see the boxy chuckle again he try to talk about normal things to refresh the mind of him.

"Hyung I guess they are in love" Jimin whispered in Yoongi's ears they did not mean to eavesdrop but Yoongi wanted to show the reply of that person when they saw them hugging so they stopped and could not help but peaked from the kitchen door "Is there any doubt literally they just met few days ago and they are acting like some kind of soulmates" Yoongi whispered back "I am so happy to see him smile" Jimin said and smiled at Yoongi "Well let's go and make him more smile" They went inside the living room. Jimin fake coughed and Jin removed the hands. Taehyung looked at him annoyed "Jimin could not you two stay inside the kitchen for some more" Jimin went towards him and smacked him lightly "You brat we have some news" Jimin settled himself beside him. Jin laughed at their bickering Yoongi looked at Seokjin and then Taehyung "Taetae that person replied to us" Taehyung stopped breathing but he remember the words of Seokjin it's not the time of fearing he need to stay strong they can't snatch his smile and happiness he looked at Yoongi "What does it says hyung?" Yoongi and Jimin were shocked usually he becomes silent whenever they talk about saesang they smiled it's because of Seokjin. Yoongi nodded and handed the phone to Seokjin  they all looked puzzled but Yoongi knows it should be read in Seokjin's voice and only Seokjin can do this "Hyung you read it" Seokjin just nodded and looked at Taehyung he smiled. It reads-

I don't known how to write this reply but I am really sorry for what I did? It all happened because of my unconsciousness I really did not knew what I was doing but I promise I did not meant to hurt Taehyung oppa I really love him but I did not known when I become so obsessed until I posted the pictures last night everyone was commenting bad things and saying I should die for doing this but I suddenly received a message from someone and I opened it. It was a girl she wrote "Hello I just saw what you posted and I am damn sure you will received email from his company but I known you are not like this you are not being yourself please open your eyes and see what you did you known how he hate saesangs you have became one I known we all have our own way to show love but you have crossed the limits if you want him to notice you then you won but not in a good way cause he must be scared now if he see this he will be heartbroken please delet all of them and apologize by sending them email I am sure if you apologize they will understand you don't deserve death threats you need to open your eyes I hope you realize." While all of them hate on me she was the only one who asked me politely to delet all these pics and I swear I deleted all of them from everywhere I promise I won't do it again I promise please forgive me please. 

Seokjin smiled and looked at Taehyung who was lightly smiling "She realised Taehyungie I think she won't follow you anymore  it's the biggest thing she realised her mistake"All of them were smiling he hugged Seokjin "You are my home hyung you gives me comfort you gives me strength thank you for being with me in this time I guess you are my lucky charm cause we have never received this type of reply from any saesang" Taehyung broke the hug and smiled beautifully that was the Seokjin craving for so long he patted his head he could not believe what Taehyung said about him he is his home? How? Do Seokjin is developing something in his heart? cause he could not be more happier when he heard he is Taehyung's home. Yoongi and Jimin were exchanging smiles "Did we missed something?" Jungkook and Namjoon were coming downstairs all of them turned their heads towards them and Jimin smirked "Do you had fun my little kookie?" Jungkook blushed hard he knew what Jimin meant by that he screamed HYUNG!!! All of them laughed this time Namjoon blushed too  they told them about the saesang. Later Hoseok also joined them and Jimin clinged on him because last time Hoseok visited his studio all the students liked him he was begging hoseok to come again everyone was laughing cause it was so cute.

But two pair of eyes looking at his saviour if it's in Taehyung hands he will always keep Seokjin with him he can't forget about the warmth and comfortness when Seokjin hugged him he was surely his home and he will always find his way back to home to his Seokjin and the urge to make him his forever became more big.

______________________________________________________________

Hello everywhere!! How are you all? I hope you all are taking care of yourself I really appreciate everyone of you I love you. Basically I showed how much Taehyung needs all of them in his life specially Seokjin and don't worry how much Seokjin need him will come soon. Do you have any complaints? I would love to improve myself thank you for reading 💜 I tried to show that sometimes we can just use soft language to make someone realise their mistake and yes its not that it will work on both but there is nothing wrong in trying ryt?

Lots of love to my precious one @sarakmr_tsf for always believing in me. ❤️