Chapter 15

"So it was all Taehyungie I hope you enjoyed"  He looked at Taehyung when Jin pulled over in front of Taehyung's door after entering inside the big gate. 

"Hyung I can't put it in words how much today's night means to me" Taehyung smiled at him and Jin lost himself in his orbs.

"Hey Taehyung did I ever told you that you are beautiful?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Well, You told me so many times hyung" Jin snaked his hands around Taehyung's neck.

"Taehyungie May I?" Taehyung's cheeks were color of strawberries he nodded his head lightly.

Seokjin can feel electrics shocks all over his body. He was kissing Taehyung slowly but he wanted to deepen it more so he pulled him more closer. Now he was hugging him while kissing him. Taehyung was responding to everything Jin was doing he pulled Jin's hairs lightly. Both of them did not wanted to stop. Jin pulled just a inches away from Taehyung's lips which made Taehyung whine. He spoke against his lips "Taehyungie I think I fell deeply in love with you , Gosh you are driving me crazy" Which made Taehyung chuckle again. He thought of teasing him.

"Well, I don't think so if you had then you would not have pulled away" Jin eyes darkened.

"Are you doubting my love baby?" Oh, Taehyung felt goosebumps when he heard Jin calling him baby.

"Say it again" Taehyung demanded and Seokjin chuckled.

"Oh, I thought you doubted--"

"Say it please" Taehyung whined.

"Baby" It was enough for Taehyung to pull him to attach his lips with his Jin. They kissed again for good five minutes taking breaks in between. Taehyung did not wanted to pull away it's like he just wanted to stay close to Seokjin forever. Well, Seokjin wanted the same but he had to pull away reluctantly.

"Tae--If we don't stop we might die while kissing" Seokjin laughed and Taehyung made annoyed face.

"I wanna kiss you forever" Seokjin pecked his forehead and cupped his cheeks.

"I want to keep you close too Taehyung but It's late now Jimin and Jungkook must be worried plus you have schedule for tomorrow" Taehyung nodded his head as no.

"Hyung they knows I will always stay safe with you" He hugged Seokjin like a koala they were still in the car.

"I promise baby we will spend more time together but for now you have to go" Jin caressed his hairs. Maybe Taehyung was appearing like a desperate lover but he finally got what he wanted for years infact he needed Seokjin. They hugged for little more hearing to each other heartbeat.

"Taetae" Jin called him softly but no answer "Taetae" 

"Aish Hyung" Taehyung made annoyed sound and Jin ruffled his hairs "Fine!!But give me a peck before I go" Jin was more than pleased to give want Taehyung wanted, He give him pecked on his forehead.

"Okay?" Taehyung flashed his boxy smile and Jin smiled.

"Alright goodbye hyung" Taehyung took his mask and cap before he opened the door he kissed Jin's cheeks and earned a smile from Seokjin. 

Seokjin saw him entering  inside the door and Taehyung waved him and closed the door. Well, He was not closing it but Seokjin glared at him teasingly. He smiled and went away.

Taehyung was all smiley when he entered inside he could not believe he was Seokjin's boyfriend and Seokjin was his. He saw his two best friends knocked out on sofa probably waiting for him. He stood in front of them and shook them. They both woke up after few shakes.