Chapter 17

Taehyung can't help but sob in bathroom looking at Seokjin's picture which he took secretly. Seokjin was smiling so brightly in that pic after taking a bite of his sushi. Taehyung's gripped harder around the phone. He was blaming himself for their fight which just happened four hours ago. From then he was crying mess.

4 hours ago!

Taehyung 

Hyung but you said you are going for 

Three days only! 

Seokjin could imagine that Taehyung was pouting, he can't help but giggle at his imaginations. He took a deep breathe and said.

Seokjin

Taebaby I am sorry but we really need to stay 

here for three more days. I will make up to yo--

Taehyung

No! You broke your promise, I thought when you will

Come tomorrow we will spend some time with each

other. First you never calls me and ignore my messages after

reading them. I don't known what keeps you busy when all you

have to do is just supervise them!!

Taehyung knew he was acting like a baby and this conversation is unnecessary and he should not talk to Seokjin like that and there is no reason to act this childish but who will teach this to his heart which was longing to see Seokjin. Seokjin stopped calling Taehyung at night of his business trip, Instead Taehyung received the text. Taehyung's patience broke when Seokjin left him on read and did not called he tried to convince his heart that Seokjin is just busy and he will call him when he will get time but Taehyung lost all the sense when he heard Seokjin saying that they need to extend their days. 

On the other hand, Seokjin could not grasp the fact when this sweet conversation turned like this. 

Seokjin

Taebaby I known you are upset and I

known that I promised to call you everyday and I am

really sorry for breaking it. But they need me every second. We all

get so exhausted after working for 18 hours straight I am so sorry. You known

I miss you everyday but--

Taehyung 

Hyung! Stop making excuses I also work for hours

but I never forgets to message and call you. I known you

don't miss me. Just stop giving me false hope. 

Seokjin

Taehyung how can you doubt my love for you. You known

it's not the truth. Wh--

Taehyung

Just say it hyung!! YOU FOUND

SOMEONE ELSE!!

Seokjin

TAEHYUNG ENOUGH!!

Taehyung knew that he crossed his line. The call line was cut long ago and his hands were shaking and he was crying he knew he upset Seokjin. He fucking upset his happiness. He was angry at himself why did he acted like that. He fall on his knees. he tried to dial his number with shaking hands but he could not he knew he made his love upset. Yoongi entered the studio and saw his best friend on the floor crying he ran to him and asked him what happened.

"Taehyung? What happened?" Yoongi hugged his friend who cried more harder. His breathing was increasing he could not breathe his heart was aching and was angry at itself for acting like that.

"I---M--Made J-nnie up--upset" Taehyung said with broken tone and Yoongi rubbed his back.

"Shh it's okay Tae let's get you home" Yoongi wiped his best friends tears gently but they were not stopping he took Taehyung's cap and mask and asked him to put them on in. Taehyung did. He does not wanted to concern his staffs. 

Yoongi drove his to his house, Taehyung was still crying they entered inside. Of course the house was empty. Yoongi led him to his room and asked him to freshen up.

Yoongi dialed Jimin's number. He told him that Taehyung need him here only Jimin can make him feel better since he gives the best hugs. They did not wanted younger to get worried so they decided not to tell him anything until he gets home. 

Jimin reached after 30 minutes. When he saw Taehyung sobbing on his bed and Yoongi rubbing his back he ran to him and sat on his knees in front of him. He knew Taehyung is so vulnerable. 

"Taetae oh my god baby what happened?" Jimin asked him softly and wiped his tears.

"He said in studio that he made Jin hyung upset" Yoongi answered after seeing Taehyung is not going to answer. Jimin nodded to Yoongi.

"It's okay Taehyungie couples do fights, Look at me and Yoongi hyung we always bickers" Jimin tried to comfort his precious friend.

"NO! I MADE HIM UPSET I INSULTED HIM I MADE HIM FEEL LIKE HIS WORK IS NOT IMPORTANT" Taehyung shouted and broke in tears he hugged Jimin so tight , Jimin can't help but sob lightly too and Yoongi was not looking at them cause he knew he gonna break down too.

Present~~

Taehyung came to bathroom to rinse his face with water after crying in his best friend arms for hours. They were currently cooking something to eat for them downstairs and here Taehyung was breaking down again. He continued to stare at his phone screen, Will Seokjin break up with him? 

Seokjin POV!

Seokjin going through his files but his mind was somewhere else, He knew what Taehyung said was out of anger but he was upset that Taehyung made Seokjin look like the bad in relationship. He knew Taehyung did not meant all of that. He smiled lightly he loves Taehyung too much to stay angry at his Taebaby. But he wanted Taehyung to realize that he made a mistake and that's why he did not called him after the fight he was waiting for Taehyung's call. Seokjin was hurt because of all the accusations but only Taehyung can make it better. His damage heart was waiting for Taehyung's heart. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Was I too brutal? I am sorry this chapter is not fluffy and lovely at all. I missed this story so much I hope you all liked it.

Will Taehyung call him? Do you understand Taehyung to act like that? 

Thank you for reading and special thanks to @Sarakmr__tsf and @rbdlm7 for always helping me and supporting me.

I love you!