Chapter 10

"She wants to meet you" Hoseok said it was just a little sentence but it had huge impact on Seokjin he could not move he just froze on his bed.

"Hyung--I tried to ignore her I never picked her call but she called me with new number I had to pick it up when I heard her voice I tried to cut the call but she pleaded and said she will leave you alone after this she just wants to clear some things with you." Hoseok came closer to Seokjin and he hugged him.

He tried to soothe him by rubbing his hands slowly on his bestie's back he said in low voice "Hyung it's upto you no one will force you but I think you should meet her and clear things you won't have to meet her again then hmm?" Hoseok broke the hug and looked into Seokjin's wet eyes they stared at each other. Seokjin again hugged him and nodded as yes.

Next Morning

Seokjin went to the cafe where he was supposed to meet the person . He was sipping on his coffee for people sitting inside the cafe he was just a normal person sitting there maybe waiting for someone or just came to fresh his mind but no one can assume that Seokjin was battling with his mind it's just he was pro in hiding his true emotions.

Seokjin was looking down at his empty cup suddenly he heard the voice which he never want to listen in his life that same voice which was too fake for him he looked above he saw the person who was smiling lightly at him he wanted to run he did not wanted to see the person but he can't he again looked down.

"Are you still angry?" The person sat down in front of him and tried to hold his hand which was resting on the table but Seokjin was fast enough to pull it back.

"Why--don't you just leave me alone?" Seokjin finally looked at the face with his red eyes no it was not because of crying it was because he had enough of this person his eyes were red because of angry tears or you can say hatred tears.

"Seokjin honey is it that hard to forgive us for our sin it was a mistake" Too much sugar in her voice Seokjin was done.

"Can I known why did you called me here? It's the last time I am meeting you so hurry up please Mrs. Soo" No Seokjin was not afraid of her if you all are thinking that it was just he never want to see the person who caused him this much of sadness.

"You still calling me that I am your Mom Park Seokjin" It was enough for Seokjin he stood up and shouted "NO I AM NOT PARK SEOKJIN I AM KIM SEOKJIN AND YOU ARE NOT MY MOM" The lady got starlet she stood up too calm the Seokjin voice but Seokjin rushed outside.

"Until when are you going to run away?" Seokjin was about to open the door of his car when he heard the too sugary voice again.

"Until when I am far away from you I known you are behind my money well, fuck you" Seokjin did not mean to swear on an old lady but there is always a limit for anything and it crossed his limitation. He was furious he did not noticed when his tears started to fall furiously just like his emotions.

Meanwhile

Taehyung was happily putting on a shirt the thought of surprising the man he fell in love was putting the smile on his face. He decided that he will surprise him by visiting his building thanks to Jimin who was drinking the soju with him last night while Jungkook fell asleep on Jimin's lap. Jimin who was telling Taehyung about their first date as a couple until he stood up abruptly which resulted in fall on Jungkook on the ground who just groaned but fell asleep again on the ground.

Jimin and Taehyung exchanged looks and Taehyung swore on Jimin "What the fuck is wrong with you?" in whispered screaming Jimin replied with a little sorry and gave the idea of surprising Seokjin and oh Taehyung jumped on Jimin's arms and showered him with kisses on his face but Jungkook opened his eyes and saw his best friends. They stopped and looked at him Jungkook pouted his cheeks were red "Are you guys having showering kisses hours without me?"  it was obvious that Jungkook was still drunk and drunk Jungkook means ADORABLE JUNGKOOK they jumped in his arms and did the same with him.

Taehyung laughed at the memory. He took one glance of him in the mirror again after being satisfied he lifted the flower bouquet from his bed which he bought in morning. He went down stairs happily. No one was home cause they were currently working Taehyung got the day off cause why not? Yoongi was his best friend who was kind enough to give him holiday to meet his love well, technically Yoongi was lovestruck too so he understood it completely.

Meanwhile,

Hoseok was sitting in his office he just received the message from Seokjin that he won't be able to come today he was at home. He begged Hoseok to take care of everything in his place today they have to take the interview of two celebrities so there is no way he can go home to comfort his best friend who need him. Hoseok knew the meeting did not went well Seokjin must be crying at home but except sending him a long comforting voice message he can't do anything. 

He sighed and put his phone down he heard a loud knocks on his door he lifted his face and asked the person to come in. 

"SIR KIM TAEHYUNG IS HERE HE WANTS TO MEET YOU OMG I WILL DIE" Hoseok got up abruptly after hearing the name.

"What? then send him inside" Hoseok was confused what was Taehyung doing here. The employee nodded and went outside Hoseok waited.

"Hello Hyung" Taehyung said with his beautiful smile entering the office and Hoseok returned it.

"Oh! Taehyungie come please sit" Hoseok was close enough to him to call him Taehyungie.

"Thank you hyung" Taehyung sat down acroos Hoseok.

"I--came to surprise Jin hyung but he is not here" Taehyung lifted the bouquet while saying so and Hoseok admired him he giggled seeing Taehyung this nervous he got up and sat beside Taehyung putting his arms around him.

"Sorry Taehyung actually he was at home" Hoseok said with little smile feeling sad about the boy whose smile just dropped.

"Is everything alright?" Taehyung got worried in morning he sent Seokjin good morning messages and he replied with hearts but what's the deal now?.

"Oh yes! Everything is al--" Hoseok stopped in midway of his sentence Taehyung frowned "Hey Taehyungie can you do me a favour?" Hoseok smiled lightly.

Meanwhile~~

Seokjin was lying on the sofa staring at ceiling emotionless. It was still too much for him he should not even go to meet her at first place but that woman still has not changed he knew the moment when she called her Park Seokjin that she did not changed and still behind his money. Why on earth he even went to meet her? He was frustrated so much but then he heard the click sound and he sat up straight on the couch. He thought did Hoseok came back? He was about to check then he saw him.

"Hello Jin hyung" Taehyung smiled and if only he knew how much its hard for Seokjin to take everything in.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone I hope you all are safe and healthy. I hope you liked this chapter. Well I am sorry for little Taejin in this but stay tuned for next chapter it will be full of Taejin haha. Thank you for reading!!

Thanks to @Sarakmr__tsf for always believing in me.

and special thanks to @rbdlm7 for helping me with this chapter.

Love you all!!!!