Chapter 21

Taehyung

Hyu-hyung I thought I will

lose you. 

Seokjin

I am so sorry baby for leaving  

you alone but now that I think about it I can't 

live without you. I need you so much that I don't 

known what to do. Let's fight it together

Taehyung

I want to hug you so bad

Seokjin

Me too Taebaby but we can't meet for now

Can you hand the phone to Yoongi? baby?

Taehyung

Okay Jinnie

Taehyung saw Yoongi and Seokjin talking he could not grasp what was It about but Yoongi was looking so serious and was chewing his lips from time to time. Taehyung was afraid he was so afraid that he nearly thought Seokjin left him to fight this alone but now his heart is at ease, he was a little angry at himself how could he think of that? When Seokjin always supported him. His thoughts got disturbed when he heard Yoongi talking to their technical department. 

Yoongi handed him his phone back. Taehyung wanted to talk to Jin more. He locked his eyes with Yoongi.

"Seokjin hyung and all of us will be on zoom meeting he wants to talk to us all at the same time" Yoongi informed and Taehyung frowned 

"All of us?" 

"Yeah, Hoseok, Joon, Jungkook, and Jimin are together at your house. Seokjin hyung will inform them too his staff and our staff can talk too" Taehyung nodded lightly.

"Okay everyone gets everything ready" Taehyung sighed it's like the place where he loves to work is becoming a hell. 

After some time~

"Are you all able to hear?" One staff asked everyone and they all nodded. They could not fit in one frame but they all were able to hear it. When Taehyung and Seokjin saw each other they smiled sadly at each other but Seokjin made a serious face again. Seven friends exchanged the looks of comfort.

"Okay as you all know what's happening around. I and my team decided to publish an interview online of Me and Taehyung. I don't think anyone has the right to control our personal lives" Seokjin sternly said and everyone swears to god got goosebumps.

"That's all good but will you guys meet and who will take the interview?" One staff asked.

"We don't have to meet you know we can just hold a live interview and Hoseok will take it" Seokjin smirked at Hoseok and he returned it.

"This is a serious matter but I have to say that Seokjin hyung is so hot" Jimin made a dramatic face and thanks to Jimin everyone laughed for the first time since morning.

"Okay okay, but how will we handle the fans?" Namjoon asked 

"What fans?" Yoongi asked back

"Hyung, The ones who are against it" 

"Then they are not fans, If they really love and appreciate his music then they would have never given a fuck about who he is dating" Jungkook clapped and Namjoon smirked.