Chapter 22

The fire was not cooling down at all, After confirming their dating. The people went wild like crazy. There were reporters everywhere. Seokjin and his staff were stuck in their building the same as Taehyung, Yoongi, and their staff. Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, and Namjoon were at home but they were so uneasy. Home never felt like that. They never imagined something like that can happen to them. It's not easy to fight when nearly everyone is against you for being who you are. 

"I am feeling so unwell hyung" Jimin said to Hoseok, who was setting table for them to eat they were not in mood but they know they need to eat. Namjoon and Jungkook were inside the kitchen.

"Are you feeling sick Jiminie?" Hoseok rushed to him to touch his forehead, But his temperature was normal.

"Hyun--" 

"JIMIN???" Hoseok caught Jimin before he could fall.

"NAMJOON AH, JUNGKOOK AH" Hoseok shout to call his friends. They came rushing to them.

"Jiminie hyung??"

"What happened?"

"We need to take him to the hospital" Hoseok's tears fell.

"PLEASE MOVE ASIDE EVERYONE" The driver shouted at all the reporters who were not letting their car move.

"ANSWER OUR QUETIONS" Many reporters shouted.

Hoseok and Jungkook were crying, Namjoon was sitting in front seat. He clenched his fist and jaw.

"Open the sunroof please" Namjoon said with clenched teeth to driver.

"But sir--"

"OPEN THE FUCKING SUNROOF" The dark voices of limelight can be heard. Everyone got surprised at his voice. The driver opened the sunroof quickly 

"KIM NAMJOO-"

"THE FUCK YOU ALL WANT TO KNOW? CAN'T YOU SEE WE NEED TO RUSH TO THE HOSPITAL IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. MY FRIEND IS UNCONCIOUS FOR FUCK SAKE LET US GO, DON'T YOU HAVE ANSWERS? THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT OF BROADCASTING THE VIDEO? WHY ARE YOU MAKING OUR LIFE SO HARD. LET US GO MOVE AWAY OR I AM NOT SCARED TO HIT AND RUN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Namjoon was at this point taking deep breathes, the reporters got quiet.

"I DON'T CARE IF THEY MOVE OR NOT JUST DRIVE ABOVE THEM" Namjoon shouted one last time and got down. When reporters heard the sound of engine. They all scattered away and car went away in full speed. 

Meanwhile~

"Is he okay now?" Taehyung asked worriedly with wet and red eyes. He was talking to Jungkook.

"Thank god, Please keep updating us" Taehyung took deep breathe and cut the call. His eyes fell on Yoongi who was looking down at his hands, The untouched water glass was settled beside him pointing he did not touch it. 

"Hyung, He is fine he was just dehydrated please don't worry too much" Taehyung sat beside him on the big couch and rubbed his back.

"I don't know what to do Taehyungie, I am feeling like I am failing as a hyung" 

"Oh my, Hyung! No you never failed us. You are amazing hyung how can you say that? Jimin will be so angry. Please don't think like that" Taehyung softly said.

"If Yoongi hyung won't be here then I don't know what would I do to support my family" A staff said. 

"Yes, He always supported me too I remember I was so nervous for my exam and he came to me and gave methe strength" Another staff joined and just like that everyone started to say something.