Chapter 14

"Can you hear them?" Jungkook asked Jimin whose ears are placed on the door. Yoongi was leaning on wall and Hoseok was beside him. 

"No I can't they have to talk loudly for us to hear" Jimin whispered lightly.

"They will soon be loud" Jungkook made teasing face laughing lightly and three of them looked at him disgusted. Jungkook stopped, looking at them.

"Not Funny" Three of them said in unison.

"You guys are dumb just peak inside" Yoongi said

"WOAH what an idea?" Jimin smiled lightly then made poker face "I tried it Mr. Boyfriend but they have locked it" Hoseok laughed and Yoongi made serious face but smiled when Jimin turned his face from him.

"I told you it will work it was my idea anyway" Jungkook bite on his chocolate.

"Really?" Jimin "We don't even known if they have asked each other out yet or not" Jimin slapped his arms.

"AH HYUNGIEEE!" Jungkook whined and Jimin slapped again since he made sound "Yahh WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME?" Jungkook hit him back and the saga continued. Hoseok and Yoongi had to jump in to stop before love birds who are inside hear them.

"Guys stop" 

"What's happening here?" Jin asked and Taehyung was behind him. All of them looked at them and then at each other.

"Haha Taetae we--came to hehe" Jimin slapped himself in mind.

"We came to check if you are hungry or not?" Yoongi answered and Hoseok nodded.

"No they are lying we are spying on you guys" Jungkook shrugged, Three of them glared at him it made Jin and Taehyung laugh.

"Don't glare at my baby" Seokjin hugged Jungkook by his shoulders and Jungkook sink in 

"Hyungie they are bullying me" Jungkook whined 

"YAHH" Jimin slapped his arms. Seokjin stopped him

"See I told you Hyungie" Jungkook hugged Seokjin tighter.

"Okay Jeon Jungkook you are clinging too much" Taehyung glared and it made everyone laugh.

Taehyung and Seokjin told them about their date in which they will go on Sunday. Jungkook even called Namjoon cause he could not wait to give him the good news. They were eating lunch while talking. Seokjin and Taehyung stealing glances they were slowly and slowly becoming  familiar to each other hearts. When they finished the lunch it was time for Hoseok and Seokjin to go cause they have work in office since their new edition of magazine is launching soon. They congratulated them and apologized for their plan but Seokjin and Taehyung were thankful.  

Taehyung and Seokjin exited before Hoseok so that they can talk for a while until Hoseok bid them goodbye.

"Hyung I am happy" Taehyung said when they reached near the car.

"Really? If my Taehyungie is happy then I am happy too" Seokjin ruffled Taehyung's hairs. Seokjin and Taehyung looking at each other deeply it's like it's only two of them there. They were smiling, eyes were sparkling. They were without them knowing were leaning closer to each other but stopped when they heard someone coughing.

"I am sorry to disturb this but I think it's dangerous to do this here" Hoseok smiled lightly, Taehyung develops a red tint on his cheeks and Seokjin turned his face away to hide his shyness.

"Taehyungie Thank you so much for making my special person happy" Hoseok hugged Taehyung, Seokjin smiled looking at them.

"It's nothing hyung if he is happy then I am too" Taehyung hugged him back. They broke it after some seconds, Seokjin smiled at them. Hoseok sat inside the car. Seokjin hugged Taehyung before sitting inside too. They drove away. Taehyung was smiling but his mind suddenly recalled the words said by Hoseok 'It's dangerous to do this here' He knew what was Hoseok implying, No matter if they have high security here anything can happen. Taehyung looked down thinking was he pulling Seokjin in danger?