Chapter 4

Connor pushes you onto your kitchen counter, his hand sliding up your thigh. Your black painted nails dig into the back of his shoulders as his lips attack yours. His mouth moves down onto your neck leaving dark marks all over before cupping your breast in his hand, his hot breath moving down to your legs. He kisses his way up the thigh that his hand isn't on. He moves to your center.

You can feel his breath on you but he's not doing anything else. He's just looking up at you making eye contact. "Fucking tease," you groan as he takes your clit into his mouth. He sucks on it as he slides two of his fingers inside you. You gasp as your head flies back. Your fingers tangle themselves in his dark brown hair, tugging on it. He groans. you can feel it vibrate through your body. He pumps his fingers in and out. Curling them towards him, hitting your sweet spot over and over. You whimper. "C-Connor,"  hiss. "I'm gonna-"

You wake up.

It's been two days since you last saw him.

What. The. Fuck. How the hell are you supposed to get coffee with him when you just had a sex dream about him. It's gonna be so awkward. you're not sure you can handle it.
You decide to take a cold shower. You get in and turn the water down enough so it's refreshing but not freezing. Once you get out you throw some clothing on. You drive to the place you two are meeting up. You're on time but Connors no where in sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've been waiting for 15 minutes. You're starting to wonder if he Stood you up. You were about to leave until you saw Connor running towards you. He slowed down the closer he got to you. "I'm so sorry I'm late Y/N. I had to finish something at work," a smile spreads across your face. "You're good don't worry about it," you say.

The two of you got coffee from a small shop and now we're walking together. "Tell me about yourself," he asks you. You're surprised that he was the one who initiated the conversation this time. "Well... I'm 23, my hobby's are (your hobbies), I'm very pro-equal rights for androids. I'm a nanny for three kids. And I like going out a lot. Speaking of going out you should come with me and my friends some time," you tell him.

"The way you live is so intriguing to me," he says. "How so?" You ask. "You're so carefree. It's..... refreshing," he tells you. You walk and talk to each other for a while. You come across some ducks near a pond. You take the lid off of your cup, pouring a bit of your drink in it and placing it on the ground. You watch two ducks fight over it. It's quite entertaining to you. "You know you really shouldn't be giving them that. It's horrible for their digestive systems," Connor tells you. "Stop trying to ruin my fun," you say jokingly glaring at him. "I'm just saying," he mumbles. You shoot him a smile before looking down at your feet.

You're interrupted when you get a text from your friend:

Her: hey My landlord is a dick and kicked me out without warning. Can I crash at your place for a while?

You: yeah ofc. I'm out right now tho. Drive to my house I'll be there in like five minutes to let you in

Her: thank you so much y/n you're the best

You: no problem see u soon

You turn back to Connor "hey I gotta go but I really liked this. It was fun," you say "oh okay," he says feeling a bit disappointed that you have to go so soon. You give him a quick hug and walk backwards giving him a quick "see you later," as you turn and jog to your car.

You get into your car and drive home as fast as you can hoping to get there before your friend. You do so you go inside and grab a few pillows and a blanket from your room, throwing it on the couch. Soon after you hear a knock on your door. You open it to see your friend standing there. You welcome her inside with a hug. "Hey are you alright? Getting kicked out sucks balls," you say to her. "I'm fine don't worry. What about you though? I heard you overdosed last Saturday. You're lucky to have not died," she says as she sits down on your couch.

You grab two mugs from your cabinet and two tea bags, putting some water in your electric kettle to boil. "I'm alright. My neighbor found me and helped," you tell her as you bring the two cups of tea over to the couch, sitting down with her. "As in the old alcoholic guy?" She asks. "No. He lives with an Android," you say smiling down into your cup. "Ooh is he cute?" She asks.

"Why do you want to know?" You say nudging her. "You didn't answer my question," she says. "Yes. Yes he is," you tell her. "She smiles wide. "I wish a cute guy would rescue me," she says. "Why do the cute romantic things always happen to you?" she asks annoyed. "I wouldn't call having a guy I don't know making me throw up into his bathtub romantic," you say. "You should go out with him," she tells you. "I kind of already did," you say.

"what do you mean by "kind of" went out with him," she grins at you. "We got coffee and talked for a while," you tell her. "But I don't know if it was really a date or just a friends thing," you say. "You're actually so clueless. It was absolutely a date," she says to you. "Shut up," you tell her feeling embarrassed that you're crushing on a guy like a child.

You two are watching a movie when she interrupts. "Are you still up for going out tonight like normal or do you just wanna rest?" She asks you. "We can go somewhere. Can I bring someone though?" You ask her. "Yeah of course," she tells you. You text Connor.

You: My friend and I are going out tonight do u wanna come with?

Connor: I'd love to come with you y/n.

You: great I'll txt you the address :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really excited to write Connor letting loose (as much as he can considering he's an Android). ALSOOO ik androids can't eat or drink but just go along with it.

                         -author