Chapter 7

You had fallen asleep against Connors broad shoulders. You awake to find your head on a pillow and a blanket covering you. Connor and the girls aren't in sight. You had let Trev go to his friends house earlier. You worry until you look out of your window and see him running around playing tag with them.

You watched him playing with them. It was adorable. It made you a bit sad when you thought about how you could never have kids with him. He was so good with them. You'd never wanted kids before and you still don't so you're confused on why you're sad about this. You shake it off as you check your phone. There's a text from their mom telling you it's okay for them to come back home now.

You slip on your sneakers and walk outside. "Come on girls it's time to go home," you say. "Awww but we're having so much fun," Pen says giving you puppy dog eyes. "Sorry kiddo it's your moms call not mine," you say as you pick her up. You carry Pen to your car. Elisabeth follows behind you. You put them both in the backseat and drive them home.

You arrive and go to their doorstep, letting the three of you in. Their mom is there cleaning up. "Y/n you've been so helpful lately why don't you take the rest of the evening off," their mother suggests. "Are you sure Mrs Hyde?" You ask. "Yeah of course. You look tired. Get some rest," you thank her before going back into your car and driving home. Connor is there waiting in your living room for you. You're surprised that he didn't just go home. To be fair you did promise him alone time.

He gets up and puts his hands around your waist pulling you close to him. "Can I finally kiss you now?" He asks in a soft voice. "Please," you whisper back as he presses his soft lips against yours. You two move in unison, your bodies on fire. Your arms link around his neck bringing him nearer to you. It started out soft and loving but it got lustful and needy fast. He stumbles backwards as you laughed, leading him to your bedroom.

You push him onto your bed and slide off your top, throwing it across the room before climbing on top of him. You nibble at the top of his ear as you grind onto him. He's absolutely a virgin. You can tell because of how so sensitive and reactive he is to your touch. You slip your hands underneath his sweater, running your hands over his toned chest. He pulls back just so he can take his shirt off, dropping it on the floor next to your bed.

You kiss around his neck trying to find his sweet spot. You succeed. It's placed under his jaw on the left side. You suck on it trying to leave a mark but nothing shows up so you try again. You pull back "do androids just not get hickeys?" You ask "well actually we don't have blood vessels so they can't break and cause a mark to for-" you cut him off with a deep kiss. "It- was- rhetorical," you say between kisses.

You grab the button of his Jeans undoing them with one hand, pulling them off him and throwing them across the room. You're fumbling with your shorts trying to get them off when he says something. "Wait aren't you supposed to be working right now? Did you just leave the kids alone at the house?" He asks. You look at him like he's crazy. "I am about to literally have sex with you and that's what you're worrying about? And no I didn't leave them alone. Their mom gave me the rest of the night off. Which is lucky for you," you say before pulling off your shorts and smashing your lips back onto his.

He moves his hands down the side of your body, squeezing your thighs. You can feel his boner pressing against your stomach through his boxers. He struggles for a minute to unhooks your bra but after a few extra seconds and some help from you he's got it off. The two of you take the rest of the very little amounts of clothing you have left on before he flips the two of you over, kissing your neck before sliding inside you. You gasp and bite your lip as he goes in and out of you.

He changes angles slightly and will that hits your sweet spot. Your fingernails dig into his back. You swear a few times before closing your eyes. You guide his hand to your breast. "Harder Connor," you moan. He speeds up and becomes a bit rougher. You tangle your fingers in his brown hair roughly pulling his face to yours kissing him. He whimpers against your lips as he comes. You finish a few seconds later, a stream of cusses and moans exit your mouth.

He pulls out of you and drops down next to you in your bed. You cuddle into his arms as you fall asleep. "I love you y/n," he mumbles into your shoulder as he falls asleep next to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up to the sound of the floor creaking. Connors walking around your room without a shirt. "Good morning baby," You're enjoying the view. "have you seen my shirt?" He asks. "Wow no good morning back. I feel so hurt," you say jokingly. "I am sorry if I hurt your feelings y/n that wasn't my intention-" he starts. "Con you've got to stop taking stuff so seriously. I'm joking," he looks embarrassed. "Con can you throw me my shirt please?" He tosses it to you from across the room. You put it on and get up, going into the kitchen to make coffee.

He comes into the kitchen fully dressed and gives you a quick kiss before walking to the door. "Where are you going in such a hurry?" You ask him. A bit offended that he's leaving so soon. "Work. I have to be there in ten minutes," he says. You take a sip of your coffee as you watch him walk out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Proud of Connor for getting some pootachat 🙌. I'm probably gonna round this book up in the next like five chapters. I hope y'all are enjoying it.

                   -author