Chapter 5

You pull up to the club that you three are going to. You're wearing a long sleeved mesh top with a black bralette underneath. For bottoms you're wearing dark shorts and boots. You walk in trying to find Connor. After a minute or two you find him. He's sitting at a table with a drink in his hand.

He looks up and sees you from across the room. He waves to you signaling you to come over there. Your heart flutters. He's wearing a white button up with the sleeves rolled up on his forearms. The top few buttons are unbuttoned. It's tucked into a pair of black pants.

Before you can walk over there a girl walks up to him, talking to him. You can't hear what she's saying but you can guess. Jealousy takes over. You walk over to him, grabbing his arm. "Hey Connor let's go dance," he stands up and walks with you. The girl who was talking to him glares at you. You glare back feeling proud of yourself.

Your hands are in the air as you move to the beat of the song that's blasting. You turn and look at Connor in the dim colorful lighting. He looks like he's having fun. After a bit you shake of the feeling of jealousy and start enjoying yourself. That is until you see the girl from earlier start to walk towards you two. "Put your hands on my waist," you tell Connor. "What? I don't understand why you would want me to pu-" you cut him off.

"Just do it please," He does. You put your hands on top of his and move against him rhythmically. You can just TELL that he's blushing as you make eye contact with the girl. Was it petty? Yeah. But did you feel better after doing it? Absolutely. And you knew Connor didn't mind it either. He took it as an opportunity to lean into your ear and whisper something. "Are you jealous y/n?" He asked curiously. You could feel his breath on your ear.

You were embarrassed that he noticed. You needed a drink. You excused yourself, asking your friend to make sure that girl didn't go back up to Connor. You asked the bartender for something light. You couldn't get waisted and potentially embarrass yourself even more than you already had in front of Connor. You down it before making your way into the bathroom.

You stop in front of the mirror. You turned the water on and got a bit of cold water in your hands before splashing it on your face, trying to combat the redness from your embarrassment. You dab the excess off with a paper towel. You take the towel off your face as you feel a pair of hands slither around your waist and someone's mouth on your ear.

You look up and it's connor. You're surprised. "Connor?" You ask. "What are you-" he cuts you off "shhhh," he says, moving his mouth down to your neck. his voice is slurred. You laugh a bit out of shock. "Are you drunk?" You ask, turning to face him. He kisses you on the lips this time. You're surprised but not upset. You kiss back until you remember that he's drunk and he's not thinking correctly.

You pull back. "Is this not what you want?" He asks sadly looking at you. "No it is just- I didn't know androids could get drunk," you say touching his face. "There's a lot of things I can do that you don't know about," he says suggestively as he goes back to kissing and nipping at your neck, placing his hand on your thigh. Your face goes red at his comment, your jaw dropping. "I can't resist you in that fucking top," he whispers against your neck.

No matter how entertaining this is you know you shouldn't continue. "Let's... get you home," you say pushing him away. You grab his hand and walk him to your car but not before finding your friend. You tell her what's happening and give her an extra key. She smiles at you and you give her a fake angry stare.

You exit out of the building and put him in the front seat of your car. When you pull away from him he looks at you with a little pout. You laugh looking down at him before getting in the drivers seat. You only had one drink so you're sober enough to drive safely. Throughout the ride he keeps saying things like how pretty you are or how nice you are and how much he likes you. You think to yourself how he's probably only saying that because he's drunk and you're the closest person to him at the moment but you know what they say: drunk words are sober thoughts.

You pull up to your house and walk him to hanks doorstep from your driveway. His arm is around your shoulder for support. He mumbles what you think is a "we should do this again," he keeps trying to kiss you while you're walking with him. You really want to but you know better than to take advantage of him when he's drunk. And anyways you'd much rather have him remember it if you did anything.

You finally get to his doorstep. You ring the doorbell and hank opens it looking tired and annoyed. "Oh my fucking g- y/n did you get him waisted!?" Hank says taking Connor into his arms. "He did it to himself dont pin this on me," you say putting your hands up in defense. "Bye y/nnn did- *hick* did I tell you how pretty you are already?" He says, his voice slurred. Hank shakes his head. "Come on kid let's get you to bed," he says. "Goodnight y/n," hank says to you before closing the door.

You walk back to your place. Your friend is passed out on your couch. You walk into your bedroom and change into a big t shirt, tossing your clothing on the floor. You throw yourself onto your bed, replaying the nights events in your head until you fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Connor in casual clothing? Yes please. Hope yall liked this 🤞😋 anyways im sorry if I don't update for a bit. I'm planning on writing a bunch and then releasing it all at once.

-author