PT 1

You lift your heavy head from your marshmallow fluffed pillow to hear Olivia blasting Mayday on her poorly sounding speaker.

Olivia stops the music which she was listening to while she was swaying her hips to the beat with a hair tie in her mouth giving herself two ponytails. Olivia then sees y/n eyes half open, just enough for her to drop the hair in her hand she was just about to tie up.she then stopped the music.

Olivia: sup y/n! You ready for the big day? Hwasa, Moonbyul, Wheein, and Solar left for school already for some type of meet~n~greet

Y/n: what big day?

Slowly sitting up at the corner of your bed. You reach for a cup of water you prepared last night.

Olivia:Hanse's birthday, duh!

It took you a second to realize what she just said. You spit, almost choked on the water but coughed it up then swallowed it again since it didn't all leave your mouth .

Y/n: oh shit

a tardy awaited you if you didn't start to get ready at that very moment.
you groaned to yourself
" Y/n I knew this was going to happen, I would forget someone's birthday, well that time is now "

Outta the shower

You guys barely made it to school on time. You got to school right at the bell. You actually got your brother a gift ahead of time, luckily. You got him some Fannie pack.

Btw this is my first time writing for Wattpad. Take all my love and pray with me it doesn't flop