PT 19

You get in a Cab this time to the mall.

 You and Jen were best friends during your freshman years

You and Jen were best friends during your freshman years. You guys still were but she just moved to another school a rich kid school. Her parents were like crazy rich and you were her go to friend for all her situations. You got her to be a popular person. If it weren't for you she would be a hot, selfish, mess.
You walk up to the fountain. You don't see anyone familiar so you walk around the fountain twice. You decide to call. You see a eery woman on the phone and it was her. She was wearing all fancy clothes but you didn't notice her. No nothing had changed about her except her face. She had plumped lips, no acne, and she had gotten her braces off.
You walk up to the lady "Jen, is that you?" You ask. She shushes you so quickly. "Be quiet the paparazzi might find us!" She whispers. "Where is your boyfriend?" You ask once more "you see that guy in the black?" "Yea?" "That's Harry Styles" your eyes widen "ok could've just texted me about this but whatever" she takes you to get boba tea. The guy dressed in all black follows us and then introduced himself, and so did you. You felt a little uncomfortable cause you felt like a third wheel so you asked if they wanted to go to Victoria's Secret. Here you looked at some lingerie and Jen looked at some other things. When you look for her around the shop you bump into her on the phone. "Yea..Uh..naw...I don't know"
"Hey y/n are you free this afternoon?" "Yea" "ok"
She ends the call and tells you to follow her. She walks out holding hands with her boyfriend. "We are going to the beach!" She says to you with excitement "What?" "Yup!"
"She always has surprises nowadays" harry says winking to Jen. You choke thinking of what the wink was translated to. You three get into the cab and you get your phone out to see two texts from an unknown number so you suspect it is Seungmin.

You guys arrive at the beach and you see a bunch of models and photographers there

You guys arrive at the beach and you see a bunch of models and photographers there. "Wait since when were you a model Jen?" "I've always been a model! Even with braces" you smile and take your shoes off you step on the grainy minerals underneath you and you take a moment to close your eyes and breathe in the nice breeze. You finish the moment and catch up to Jen. She offers you an outfit and a place but you decline. She then makes you change into the out fit and so you do the photo shoot.

Up next are the photos