PT 14

Jungkook.
"SHIT I THOUGHT YOU WERE SEUNGMIN! Fuck fuck fuck!"
The girls next in line were confused, remember when I said in the beginning that bts call each other girls, yea. You jumped into the wave pool and jumped up from the floor whenever a new wave rolled  in. The waves stopped after a minute of them staring at you in confusion and you just backstroked out. You walked back to the bar. You ordered a soju, two of them. From there you forgot everything.

You woke up in someone's bed, not your dorm, and not your clothes. You were wearing an oversized hoodie over the bathing suit you were wearing the night before.

You were confused and had a bad hangover. You had a headache and the scrape on your knee was not any better, it stung. You still had no idea where you were.

You were alone in the room. You heard whispers coming from the other side of the door. The door handle wiggles. You tirelessly drop your head into the pillow and bury your head under the comforter. Someone else's pillow has never felt so cozy. Someone, someone's dorm you were in. You wonder to yourself as someone comes in.

Jisung had a tray. The tray had freshly cut oranges and a glass of milk that felix preppared earlier
"Good morning, how do you feel?" He sat himself next to you, putting the tray on the nightstand. You squinted, just realizing it was Jisung. You groan at the sun coming through the mesh curtains "shit, I feel like shit." "I'm sorry to hear that, maybe breakfast will make you feel less like shit." He moves the comforter down away from your face and puts his hand on your cheek.
"You look golden in the sun right now" he said moving your hair behind your ear. Your hair was a ombre. Whenever light touched it, it would glow. Your natural  hair was wavy

Like this