PT 12

Jungkook had sent limousines for the girls.

"Woah"
"is this really for us?"

A very fanciful dressed man opened the door to the back "after you"
You were first to step in the limo. It had snacks, drinks, TV, neon lights, an Alexa, everything! You thought you were dreaming.

There was this one convo that popped up on the ride "so you and Seungmin, huh?" "Omg, y/n you like Dandy Boi?"

You girls finally reached Wet~n~wild

You stepped out of the limo. All the speakers were playing your playlist. The whole place was listening to dynamite by BTS. Something about it made you feel happy. Soon all of you girls met up with the guys in the locker room. Everyone had their own locker. You left your hat, cards, and dress.
Felix walked over to you "did you like the limo?"
"Aaaww you got it for us? Thank you!" You hugged his shirtless yet warm upperbody, also feeling his abs in the hug >;) You then wave to the birthday boi! "Hanse, oh happy birthday boi! I love you. You are getting so fucking old!" You leave Felix. You stop to chit-chat to Hanse. You needed to go to the souvenir shop to pick up one of those waterproof necklaces to put your phone in. "Alright have fun Hanse!" "Hey y/n just because I have the bar open doesn't mean you can get drunk." "Hey I am a California girl!" (California girls was the song playing lol)

You had bought the case, slipped your phone in, and asked if anyone wanted to go on any rides.
Lee know and Jisoo were going on a ride that was called the tornado. Looked like this

You decided to join, then Jungkook got on

You decided to join, then Jungkook got on. It was a 4 people tube btw.

You got on and you were seated right in front of lee know, Jungkook next to you. You all nodded you were ready. Lol you guys were not. The worker pushed the tube down. Jungkook was screaming for his life. Jisoo was holding Lee knows hand and held her eyes shut the whole time. Lee know was closing his eyes calmly. You tried your best to keep your eyes open. You laughed the whole time. When we reached the end Jisoo and Lee know were blushing when they got out. Jungkook was smiling at himself like 'yea that was me lol'
Tae walked up to you and asked if you'd like to go on a ride with him

 Jungkook was smiling at himself like 'yea that was me lol'Tae walked up to you and asked if you'd like to go on a ride with him

A two-person ride.

He had to sit in the back and you in the front, between his legs. You felt a bit uncomfortable at the thought but you really didn't care. 
You guys hoped on. You felt something touch your spine. You ignored it thinking it was just the tube. You guy's went down and you were laughing the whole time. When you guys reached the bottom the tube flipped upside down.

At the bottom, Subin asked you if you wanted to race with them, Victon. You agreed and went on this ride

You were tired of walking up  stairs and complained

You were tired of walking up  stairs and complained. Seungwoo offered to carry you up the rest of the way. You declined but he picked you up anyways, bridal style. You were scared if he would drop you. You guys were going up stairs, stairs. He could tell you were scared of the stairs all of a sudden. He acted like he tripped a couple times. Maybe he did, but it really freaked you out. You guys were at the top and you were ready to go down. 3...2...1...

You were last. Boo-who.

You were hungry and wanted to eat dip'n'dots

You ordered a large cookie dough dipndots and ate it in no time. Someone met you at the table.