PT 2

You and Olivia walked in school together only to say our "c'ya" till we meet back in the dorms. From the entrance you sprinted to to your locker to leave Hanse's gift there. Then you ran to first period which was science. The Science lab was across the school from where you were so you knew by the time you got there, the doors would be closed. Although it only took 30 seconds for you to dart across the whole school, the doors were still closed. You peeped your eyes in the window, You caught Hwasa's attention. She was that friend that helps you oit in situations like this. You realized that Dr.Sal was beginning the class.

Dr.Sal p.o.v

Where is y/n, Hwasa keeps looking at the door weird. I feel like I am being watched, yes I am upfront of the class but someone I can't see is looking at me.

Hwasa: Dr.Sal may I use the restroom?

Dr.Sal: yes, right after you finish this chemical theory

Hwasa's eyes widen in discomfort. She hated having to come up in front of the class. She slowly got up from her seat, taking her time. She walks up to the board where she had made up the quickest excuse you heard through the door all morning.

Hwasa takes the chalk from Dr.Sal's hand hesitant to write. She rolls the chalk between her fingers to get her writing hand (leftie) in position to write. That was it. The answer. She didn't know the answer to the chemical theory, but the answer to get y/n in the class.
Hwasa starts to write a couple numbers+letters. She purposefully presses the side of her hand where lefties lay their hand when they write. Just like that, all you could see on the chalkboard were smudges.
7 seconds later from dancing her smudge making hand on the board and she broke the thin chalk stick on purpose from pressing hard.

Dr.Sal gets up from his chair

Dr.Sal: alright you may use the restroom I'll take it from here.

Hwasa walks to the door to let y/n in

Dr.Sal's back was facing the class. While he was fading in the smudges.
Meanwhile you snuck to the back of the classroom. There was free seat right next to Bangchan. You felt nervous when ever around any skz member because of your crush on Seungmin. You sat next to him despite the cons in your head