PT 13

It was Seungmin.
"Hey Seungmin!" "Hey Y/n do you want to go to the lazy river wi-" Seungmin was cut off by Olivia "where were you? Hwasa and I were looking for you!" Olivia dragged you by the wrist away. You waved bye to him with a dead expression on your face. The sun was starting to set. "We are going to the wave pool" Seungmin grabbed your other wrist "she just ate" "so?" Hwasa says. "I need a drink!" You say running to the bar. You order about 6 shots. One after the other. Hwasa, Seungmin and Olivia are staring at you from the entrance. Mamamoo joins to see what was happening. You kept on bringing the shots. Solar walks up to you and takes a seat on the stool next to you. She takes shots as well as you. Again one after the other. "I have an idea!" You say with your eyes wide open.
You ask the worker serving you, for a bottle. You ran to the intercom clumsily. You say into it.
"May I have Everyone's attention. Oki. I need you to come to the bar we're goin to hasome fun oki!" You say accidentally dropping the glass bottle still on the intercom "Whoops"

You run to the bar and trip over a pebble and your knee bleeds. You don't care so you just walk instead.

You arrive and see everyone staring at your bleeding knee. "Y/n are you good?" Chis asks "Does any one have a bottle?"
The lady behind the counter gives you another glass bottle. "L-lets spin the b-bottle!" You say going out the door. As you walk out the door you break the bottle on the frame of the door. "aw what the fuck?" Everyone is staring at you. You look around the bar getting a big smile "I need a blindfold, breathmints, and everyone at the wave pool stage!"
"Yes ma'am"- RM
"On it!"- Jimin
"Where do you need these"- V

"Single file line, hyunjin up first put the blindfold on. Alright can you see anything what finger am I putting up, none is correct, thank you for not responding, alrighty are you ready?"

Yeji makes out with  blindfolded Hyunjin for a full minute.
"Alright!" Yeji takes off Hyunjin's blindfold and they run off together somewhere.
"Who is next? What about Chris, c'mon bangchan blindfold now" his ears turned red.

Rosé stepped up. And ... KISS
"Ooohh" -crowd
That was for 30 seconds. He took off his blindfold and smiled awkwardly.
You noticed that Seungmin was acting nervous. About something.
"C'mon y/n it's your turn!" Lia says handing you the blindfold.
You put the blind fold on and wait, with your lips open just a tad.
You suddenly feel the soft and plump lips. You put your hands behind their head and their hands are on your waist. You sneak some tongue in. You don't want the kiss to end. You pat your hands on their shoulders and they tightened their grip on your waist. You hopped up and crossed your legs over his torso. Seungmin left.
"Are you who I think you are" you asked. You yank off your blindfold

It was ...