PT 18

Back to present day

You were shocked at what they had told you. They had left some key details out about your night. Like you playing the music in the car, or getting a piggyback ride from Bangchan, or you making the kissing booth. But they absolutely told you how Seungmin saved the exposure of your tits, kinda, well everyone still saw but I would say it was a save. You probably wouldn't have noticed anyways.
"So where is Seungmin?" You ask. "Well he is at school of course."Hanse replies quick.
"What time is it for real? Aren't you guys going to school?"You say in suspicion.
"It is noon, alot of people got drunk last night after you left so they are taking the day off as well." I.N replies.

You finish the oranges and get out of bed. "I guess I should get going then, huh?"

You say softly while picking up your stuff. "You can stay awhile if you'd like?" Jisung says so persuasive. "Naw. I made plans to see an old friend from when we were  freshmans, thanks for the offer though" you say ruffling Jisungs hair and picking up your things. "Hey I.N. gimme your number" "what, me?" "Yea, I mean unless you don't-" "oh no yea lets exchange!" He says proudly. You pick your phone up. It was at 100% you did not charge it so you were confused but didn't say anything and exchanged, Seungmin had charged it. You leave the room, hug them "thank you guys so much, hey uh can you share my number to Seungmin, I have to give him his hoodie back." and leave.

You drop by your dorm. All your roommates were at school they did not get drunk seeing what soju's did to you. But Rosé did get drunk, not that bad tho, she only took over the bar tenders job thats all.
At your dorm it was so weird, the dorm had never been so quiet. Even at night. There is always something like the TV, singing, or cussing that is the background. You walked to your room and you had a note on your bed on top of a small card. It was from the girls it said
"Listen y/n, were sorry about last night and being inconsiderate towards you. We hope you didn't have too bad of a hangover also text us as soon as you read this
Luv ur girls <33"

I

n the card was a $50 Victoria's secret card. You were shocked lol. You texted the girls

You change into an outfit to meet up with your friend

Your outfit